DX220 Thread for software requests.
Jul 3, 2019 at 8:11 PM Post #242 of 418
@Paul - iBasso I have auto mute off in audio settings but gapless playback isn't an option in settings. It also isn't an option in tidal that I see anywhere. Also this is only an issue I am having with tidal not with mango player. Im not sure if it is an issue with other streaming apps as I only have tidal.

I've tried everything, and it happens on all streaming apps.
Turning off the gapless, or turning off the auto mute definately had NO EFFECT for streaming.

Jul 5, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #243 of 418
Amp9 hiss with android mode. Please gently fix this.

Jul 5, 2019 at 5:37 PM Post #245 of 418
@Paul - iBasso - is it possible to have a “double tap screen to wake” the device instead of having to use the power button to turn on the screen in android mode? :)

Thanks!

@Paul - iBasso
+1
Would be great if this feature could be implemented, i love this on my mobile.

Jul 5, 2019 at 5:47 PM Post #246 of 418
@singleended5863
As you tried to install an unofficial firmware, i think Paul is is not the right person to ask for.

My intention’s question for Paul is how I can access back to the main screen so I can listen to musics after so many tries. I had only got a couple introduction’s screens then stop at the bootable whatever screen although it is affected by Lurker0 or not. Anyways I will send it back to ibasso to get fixed another problem.

Jul 8, 2019 at 3:07 AM Post #250 of 418
How can I delete individual songs in a playlist? Where can I find instructions for managing playlists?
There is very limited info on page 33 of the owners manual - and limited editing capabilities directly on the DX220. If you long press on the song in a playlist it should pop-up an option where you can delete that song.

Although I have found that deleting a song from a playlist can in some instances make it appear that the music file was deleted back in the Artist listing. However, after going out to the Directory view and navigating to the folder on the memory card the file was still there. Then when I returned to the Artist listing the song reappeared - so some type of bug/issue going on there - @Paul - iBasso - maybe you can ask the software folks to look into that?

Cheers,
Tim

Jul 8, 2019 at 3:53 AM Post #251 of 418
There is very limited info on page 33 of the owners manual - and limited editing capabilities directly on the DX220. If you long press on the song in a playlist it should pop-up an option where you can delete that song.

Although I have found that deleting a song from a playlist can in some instances make it appear that the music file was deleted back in the Artist listing. However, after going out to the Directory view and navigating to the folder on the memory card the file was still there. Then when I returned to the Artist listing the song reappeared - so some type of bug/issue going on there - @Paul - iBasso - maybe you can ask the software folks to look into that?

Cheers,
Tim

Maybe I am missing something but deleting a song from a playlist doesn´t affect your library, much less deletes the song from the card
It only deletes from the playlist. The song can inclusive make part of several playlists simultaneously

Jul 8, 2019 at 11:43 AM Post #252 of 418

Cheers,
Tim
I have given this information to the software team.

@Paul - iBasso
+1
Would be great if this feature could be implemented, i love this on my mobile.

This isn't something that can be implemented. Sorry.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 8, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #254 of 418
Maybe I am missing something but deleting a song from a playlist doesn´t affect your library, much less deletes the song from the card
It only deletes from the playlist. The song can inclusive make part of several playlists simultaneously
You are correct - the music file is not deleted. However, there is a bug of some sort where I have seen on multiple occasions of deleting a song from a playlist then that song goes missing from the Artist view immediately after but then reappears after other operations like using the Directory view, etc. Had me scratching my head the first time it happened for sure but when the files were still there, safe and sound, I just figured it was a minor bug and did not report it here.

Has been there since the initial FW as well, for reference.

Anyways, sorry for the long rambling...

Cheers,
Tim

Jul 8, 2019 at 2:45 PM Post #255 of 418
You are correct - the music file is not deleted. However, there is a bug of some sort where I have seen on multiple occasions of deleting a song from a playlist then that song goes missing from the Artist view immediately after but then reappears after other operations like using the Directory view, etc. Had me scratching my head the first time it happened for sure but when the files were still there, safe and sound, I just figured it was a minor bug and did not report it here.

Has been there since the initial FW as well, for reference.

Anyways, sorry for the long rambling...

Cheers,
Tim

There are a few bugs and space for improvement concerning playlists and all observations are surely welcome by iBasso. The goal: Make greater an already great DAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back