1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX220 A new view to your music. * Latest Firmware: May 20, 2019 OTA * Link for User Guide 1st Page.

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Jan 23, 2019.
First

Back
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Next

Last
  1. icefalkon
    Let's look at this logically. When have I ever on this forum hid anything about where review gear comes from? Secondly, I don't care where gear "comes from"...if it sucks I say that. If not to the public then to the manufacturer. Thirdly, I have written here and other threads about gear before it hits the public and I have always said that I am not an employee of the company...it would logically mean that I was given a unit to review doesn't it?

So I'm not sure what you were going for with the comment about us being, "on their payroll"...and then about "where I get my gear from?"

I just laid out big money for Mr. Speakers Ether 2's. Not that it's any of yours... or anyone else's business @toughnut. I will review them, keep them, or sell them. Again, none of your business.

When we review items for the "manufacturer", it's so they can fix what we find missing or wrong. That, once again, is none of your...or anyone else's business.

I just wanted to clear that bit up.

For the record, I will refrain from any further comments about this unit until I have spent more time with it.

2. bahamot
    @icefalkon you're still gonna upload the DX220 UI video right?

superuser1 likes this.
  3. icefalkon
    Yes, tomorrow.

DroidSkin and bahamot like this.
  4. CactoesGel
    Great! I'm looking forward to this too. Thanks!

5. icefalkon
  6. chungjun
    By the way, any idea if DX220 comes a leather case? Don’t think I’ve spotted any pic of it yet...

I keep telling myself, don’t think about DX220 just yet (as I have the DX200 already) and here I am on the train commuting home thinking about it...

I love the original leather case that comes with the DX200.

7. icefalkon
    Yes it does.

8. fokta
    icefalkon likes this.
  9. icefalkon
    Fokta...Walmart is the largest big box store there is...here in the USA at least and possibly the world. I’ll have to check that. What is interesting is that they (through some reseller) have an iBasso battery.

10. fokta
    Aaaa. Ok2...

unfortunately Walmart is nothing in my country....
    but I do understand ur point that A big hyper corporate mart selling this specific part of minority hobby....

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  11. icefalkon
    Exactly

12. AEIOU9
    Has anyone found a spot in the US to pre-order the DX220?

I was working with Zeppelin & Co but they cancelled it because they said iBasso hasn't given the battery specifications yet and they can't ship it until they have that.

13. bahamot
    I'm waiting for ibasso local distributor to have it in stock, hopefully early May.
    It's gonna be my second android DAP after calyx M.

14. icefalkon
    They never told us anything about when they'll be available on Amazon.

15. Whitigir
    Anyone or any people who has opened up the latest N8 and LPGT and DX200, would realize that they are using similar components quality almost throughout the entire designs. The differences are the implementations and the architecture

But then when you look at the MSRP....

Then further down the customer services...

I guess...I have made my point. Though, the N8 still has some few better components than Dx200, but 4x the cost ? Woaaa :wink:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    boblauer, fokta, JamesKH and 4 others like this.
First

Back
33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Next

Last