DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Apr 13, 2019 at 6:57 AM Post #541 of 13,478
Unfortunately you can only pre-order on-site. I am not very sure if they do international delivery anyway...
Heavy leg to travel to sim lim. Till when will the pre-order be? Maybe i'll drop there next week and check out this with r6 pro together

Apr 13, 2019 at 7:01 AM Post #542 of 13,478
Heavy leg to travel to sim lim. Till when will the pre-order be? Maybe i'll drop there next week and check out this with r6 pro together

At the moment I was told that they are not exactly sure when they are releasing the product, but the pre-order stops whenever they are available to be bought.

An estimated date that I was given when I asked was 20 April. Fingers crossed though.

Apr 13, 2019 at 9:06 AM Post #545 of 13,478
At the moment I was told that they are not exactly sure when they are releasing the product, but the pre-order stops whenever they are available to be bought.

An estimated date that I was given when I asked was 20 April. Fingers crossed though.

Any demo unit at Zep? May drop by again if I arrived SG next week.

Apr 14, 2019 at 2:52 AM Post #550 of 13,478
That price includes sales tax of 7%. If you order it and if you are from overseas you can get more discount! :hugging: or shipping overseas will also reduce that sales tax (no 7% but has about 1% processing) as well.:fingers_crossed:

Unfortunately I've heard iBasso will not allow Singaporeans to buy directly from iBasso as they already have a distributor (Zeppelin and Co.), so this doesn't really apply to us.

Apr 14, 2019 at 2:59 AM Post #551 of 13,478
Unfortunately I've heard iBasso will not allow Singaporeans to buy directly from iBasso as they already have a distributor (Zeppelin and Co.), so this doesn't really apply to us.
No no... what I meant was overseas people to order through Zeppelin or to go to the shop itself. BTW, the description of sales tax rebate is the other way round. If you order from overseas and ship it there, you pay shipping fees + insurance but no 7%. If you are a foreigner and get sales tax rebate, it works out about 6%.

For Singaporeans, 2 ways: get it overseas or ship it to a friend overseas to get away the GST.

Apr 14, 2019 at 4:49 AM Post #553 of 13,478
You can PO through PayNow as well. Ask them for the details. Just did that without having to go down to the store

I'm heading down there to demo next week. Lucky their early bird will be till end of april

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2019 at 5:13 AM Post #554 of 13,478
Anyone got a link to where I can pre-order one?

Apr 14, 2019 at 6:32 AM Post #555 of 13,478

Users who are viewing this thread

Back