DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jul 11, 2019 at 9:33 AM Post #6,226 of 13,478
Anyone knows if its possible pair the DX220 with a phone and manage it on some way? This could be a perfect feature to add on a future firmware because for example I always start my playback and then I put on a bag which is a little bit hard start to pull out and then put inside again and so on, so if you pair at the beginning with your phone and then you always interact with the phone instead of the dap, this would be marvellous :) @Paul - iBasso

If you're playing from Spotify, you can control the music with a smartphone using Spotify connect. Not sure if there's a way to do it with the regular player, would be a great feature though.

Jul 11, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #6,227 of 13,478
Xivero needs FLAC or WAV which you can use EAC to rip from CD

Thanks again. I have a Mac so xld does the same thing. I'll feedback here once I have downloaded the trial of XISRC.

Jul 11, 2019 at 10:27 AM Post #6,230 of 13,478
so broken hearted...
20190711_193330.jpg
It felt and crack the edge... when during demo...

hikz...

Positive side, This is belong to me forever...

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019 at 10:31 AM Post #6,232 of 13,478
Anyone knows if its possible pair the DX220 with a phone and manage it on some way? This could be a perfect feature to add on a future firmware because for example I always start my playback and then I put on a bag which is a little bit hard start to pull out and then put inside again and so on, so if you pair at the beginning with your phone and then you always interact with the phone instead of the dap, this would be marvellous :) @Paul - iBasso
You can install Lurker’s add-on with Hiby music preinstalled. And then You can control the player with phone.

Jul 11, 2019 at 10:38 AM Post #6,233 of 13,478
so broken hearted...

hikz...

Can’t you just peel it off?

Jul 11, 2019 at 11:20 AM Post #6,234 of 13,478
I just got the amp9 and i am not convinced... despote the firmware of June , it sounds more « clear » with a lot of highs wich are brighter than the amp1mk2 imo.
Was expecting smooth sound and it is quite fatiguing.
Furthermore, the sound changes completely and become smoother when running under mango... under android, the sound lacks and i have to push the volume to 80 with my campfire cascade to have the volume i get at 50 with amp1... any suggestion?

Jul 11, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #6,239 of 13,478
Peeling the cracked screen off?

I don't have the DX220.
If it's like the DX200, there would be a pre-applied HD screen protector over the display. These protectors do crack as if it were glass.

Jul 11, 2019 at 11:41 AM Post #6,240 of 13,478
so broken hearted...
hikz...

Its a standard Samsung screen right ? You can get it fixed or replaced in a mobile phone shop if you are quick and don't let it crack further. I had a quote for one and it is around £300 normal to replace. And I live in rip off Britain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back