DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jan 6, 2020 at 6:22 AM Post #9,977 of 13,460
i have another question.. UAPP is working now in the DX220, but found out that whenever i play sequential tracks, for example, FLAC > WAV > FLAC > DSD > FLAC, the files play only until the DSD file. once the DSD ends, the next FLAC track does not play anymore. Why is this?
don't have issued in mine..
you can ask here,
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/usb...quitous-usb-audio-support-for-android.704065/

@Davy Wentzler will help...
if you can send the log to him, it will solved the problem faster

Jan 6, 2020 at 7:36 AM Post #9,983 of 13,460
I tried to do everything, set up file transfer on the device, also in the developers option I tried to connect it with USB debug and nothing, I tried without USB debug and nothing, I tried to remove the Developers mode and reconnect it in file transfer but nothing . He only recognizes it as a photo transfer but not as a file transfer. Maybe there are drivers to install?
It worked fine for me. Does it not show up on windows folder?

Just got it yeasterday loaded it upwith my ussual tracks so now giving it a bit of burn in and will to a/b with my wm1a on single end. Till my 4.4 balanced cable arrives the will compare balanced on both.
So far i am impressed with how dx220 sounds

Jan 6, 2020 at 11:00 AM Post #9,986 of 13,460
Two DX220 questions...

In Mango OS, Amp9 High Output keeps reverting back to low everytime I turn it off, then turn on again later. Is there a way to save it to always have Amp9 on high output?

In Mango OS, is there a way to turn off volume knob function when screen is off?... so it doesn't get moved when I put it in my pocket?

Jan 6, 2020 at 12:14 PM Post #9,987 of 13,460
Two DX220 questions...

In Mango OS, Amp9 High Output keeps reverting back to low everytime I turn it off, then turn on again later. Is there a way to save it to always have Amp9 on high output?

In Mango OS, is there a way to turn off volume knob function when screen is off?... so it doesn't get moved when I put it in my pocket?

1st question is strange, I was to bet mine keeps the setting
2nd question: No. But its a good point, I would also appreciate that function very much.

You can post that on the DX220 Thread for software requests

Jan 6, 2020 at 12:29 PM Post #9,989 of 13,460
Jan 6, 2020 at 12:46 PM Post #9,990 of 13,460
2nd option already present under Audio Settings.

Audio settings? where? You're aware we're talking about Mango OS, right?
Maybe I'm missing something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back