DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Nov 23, 2019 at 7:42 AM Post #9,167 of 13,478
Yes, I have this, also. Seems like a bug that doesn’t affect anything other than looking strange.

Nov 23, 2019 at 9:14 AM Post #9,168 of 13,478
I can't apply any patch through the local updater using firmwares on zip version, I tried everything but I can't update nor restore, any thoughts?

Nov 23, 2019 at 9:26 AM Post #9,169 of 13,478
I can't apply any patch through the local updater using firmwares on zip version, I tried everything but I can't update nor restore, any thoughts?

you can’t update over wifi for some reason i presume.

zip version requires it to be unzipped on your computer and the ‘update’ file (inside the zip) loaded onto the DX220. I usually used to (from
memory put it on the micro sd card).

i hope this is helpful

Nov 23, 2019 at 9:31 AM Post #9,170 of 13,478
No. That's why you have to use Rockchip tools designed for manufacturing, that bypass signature checks.

Up to now, i never tried the Lurker firmware addon.
According to the instructions/read.me,
it's always possible to go back to the official stock firmware with putting the official firmware file on the DX220 and perform a local update, is this correct?

Nov 23, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #9,172 of 13,478
Update worked flawlessly over wifi. Nice job! I'm noticing a nice sound improvement on my DX220EX+AMP8EX! Nice job iBasso engineers!

Nov 23, 2019 at 11:06 AM Post #9,173 of 13,478
Sure could have used a playlist export feature when I did the update. I got paranoid and did a factory reset afterwards. My music on my micro sd card wasn't affected and it would have been nice to be able to export the playlists to the sd card then import them back in after the update. Rebuilding them is a PITA...

Cheers!
-HK sends

Nov 23, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #9,175 of 13,478
I just updated to 1.15 w/ Lurker add on.

Everything seems good, but in Mango I have a greyed out shuffle icon on the top left corner. It remains there irrespective of the play mode. Does anyone else have this or know what it is?
It should go away when you restart the DX220.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Nov 23, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #9,177 of 13,478
Hey Paul, can you please acknowledge the specific bugs we’ve reported for several updates now? Can we expect the Bluetooth play/pause bug to be fixed promptly? It’s been months now.

It works on some devices and not on others. One user confirmed it works with the Apple AirPods but we will look into it further.

Nov 23, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #9,178 of 13,478
It works on some devices and not on others. One user confirmed it works with the Apple AirPods but we will look into it further.

I have two pairs of Bluetooth headphones and it does not worth with either. Volume controls and forward/reverse work just fine.

Play/pause works with every other media app, Mango is the only app where this very specific command is not recognized.

Another user a few posts up, with a different pair of Bluetooth headphones, confirms he has the same problem.

Nov 23, 2019 at 12:26 PM Post #9,179 of 13,478
I just updated to 1.15 w/ Lurker add on.

Everything seems good, but in Mango I have a greyed out shuffle icon on the top left corner. It remains there irrespective of the play mode. Does anyone else have this or know what it is?

Yes, I have this, also. Seems like a bug that doesn’t affect anything other than looking strange.

It should go away when you restart the DX220.

Greyed out shuffle after the update on my DX220 Mango mode screen, too. Did NOT go away after restart.

Nov 23, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #9,180 of 13,478
We will look into these issues on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back