DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jan 19, 2020 at 1:07 AM Post #10,307 of 13,478
DX220 firmware Android8.1 official version V1.16.242 update:

Android:
1. Fixed the problem that the parameter EQ does not take effect after the song is cut; fixed the bug that the volume is too low when the graphic EQ is turned on.
2. Fixed the problem that the volume of Bluetooth connected AirPods is abnormal;
3. Fix the problem that some PD chargers cannot charge fast.

Mango:
1. Fix the problem that the AMP9 output setting status cannot be saved;
2. Fixed the problem of abnormal wallpaper display after OTA upgrade;
3. Fix the problem that some songs of M3U file cannot be imported.

https://ibasso.cn/portfolio/dx220gjandroid8-1v1-1-16-242

Faster download link
https://we.tl/t-PIM2gy32BP

DX220-2020.01.18-1.16.242.zip
824 MB
Thanks for the alternative link. Much faster!

Jan 19, 2020 at 1:16 AM Post #10,308 of 13,478
Link as above ? I am waiting on OTA too
If you get impatient waiting for the OTA here is the link for the download direct from the ibasso download site: http://www.ibasso.com/uploadfiles/download/DX220FW-ota-1.16.zip

If you don't have at least 30% charge the update won't start - just in case you have not encountered that message yet.

Confirm that the 12 dB cut has indeed been reduced to 6 dB like in prior FW (for regular EQ). Otherwise, sounding fantastic still...

More to come as I get more time with this update.

Cheers,
Tim

Jan 19, 2020 at 5:40 AM Post #10,309 of 13,478
thanks for all the help, guys. used another USB cable into another USB port from my laptop and all issues solved! much appreciated!

Good to know you solved it. :thumbsup:
When you now plug the new cable back in the initial usb port you will find out if it was the cable or the usb socket that caused the issue. Just in case you want to know...

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:23 AM Post #10,313 of 13,478
It works great with the HD800, with the standard module it sounds great. By the way, I recently took amp 7 and was sidered that it has less power than amp1 mk II. On the low gain I failed to listen to Dunu in 2000j, which has 8 ohms as if, I had to give on average gain. It sounds a little bright, but it only has a few hours to burn.

Jan 19, 2020 at 2:33 PM Post #10,314 of 13,478
I have been using mango os and mango android for many hours with beyerdinamic amiron headphones, unfortunately the sound has too many basses even using the equalizer, the sound quality is indisputable but there are too many basses.
I solved it by downloading hiby player, perfect bass and perfect sound, try hiby too and let me know your impressions.

Jan 19, 2020 at 2:56 PM Post #10,315 of 13,478
I have been using mango os and mango android for many hours with beyerdinamic amiron headphones, unfortunately the sound has too many basses even using the equalizer, the sound quality is indisputable but there are too many basses.
I solved it by downloading hiby player, perfect bass and perfect sound, try hiby too and let me know your impressions.
The good thing about hiby it’s that you can control the music remotely through Bluetooth as fiio music app, this is a very good option, ibasso should implement this feature, it would be marvelous to manage the app through the smartphone avoiding the situation to pull out the player each time that you want to change something..

Jan 19, 2020 at 3:14 PM Post #10,318 of 13,478

You sound like the opposite of me, i like plenty of bass, but it has to be precise and not wobbly/bloated.
Is only the amount of bass too much for you?
How would you describe the bass with the DX220 and Beyerdynamic Amiron, tight and precise or less precise and bloated?

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2020 at 3:52 PM Post #10,319 of 13,478
You sound like the opposite of me, i like plenty of bass, but it has to be precise and not wobbly/bloated.
Is only the amount of bass too much for you?
How would you describe the bass with the DX220 and Beyerdynamic Amiron, tight and precise or less precise and bloated?
let's say that the amiron has a problem of a little swollen bass and therefore I always have to equalize, with hiby r3 I equalize with the mojo equalize and with mango "dx220" equalize but, finally today with hiby player the sound is fantastic with amiron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back