DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Nov 23, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #9,182 of 13,478
Greyed out shuffle after the update on my DX220 Mango mode screen, too. Did NOT go away after restart.
You can change the wallpaper and then change it back and the shuffle will not be there.

Sure could have used a playlist export feature when I did the update. I got paranoid and did a factory reset afterwards. My music on my micro sd card wasn't affected and it would have been nice to be able to export the playlists to the sd card then import them back in after the update. Rebuilding them is a PITA...

Cheers!
-HK sends

There is an option to not erase data when doing the factory reset.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Nov 23, 2019 at 5:19 PM Post #9,189 of 13,478
You can change the wallpaper and then change it back and the shuffle will not be there.
There is an option to not erase data when doing the factory reset.

The switching wallpaper gets rid of the shuffle icon perfectly.

I've been avoiding a factory reset because I also didn't want to have to reinstall all my data. I can't seem to find the factory reset that doesn't erase all data. I get three options under reset:

- Reset wifi, mobile, and Bluetooth
- Reset app preferences
- Erase all data (factory preset)

is there another option somewhere else for factory reset that preserves data?

Nov 23, 2019 at 6:13 PM Post #9,191 of 13,478
The switching wallpaper gets rid of the shuffle icon perfectly.

I've been avoiding a factory reset because I also didn't want to have to reinstall all my data. I can't seem to find the factory reset that doesn't erase all data. I get three options under reset:

- Reset wifi, mobile, and Bluetooth
- Reset app preferences
- Erase all data (factory preset)

is there another option somewhere else for factory reset that preserves data?
You listed the only 3 options there are that I am aware of...

I performed the 3rd one this morning to see if it would help the huge volume reduction with EQ on - no help there.

Cheers,
Tim

Nov 23, 2019 at 8:21 PM Post #9,192 of 13,478

a new Firmware?
http://musinltd.com/portal/article/index/id/46/cid/19.html

Update details

≪ android mode ≫

· External application when using, Fixed a bug that pause also disconnect the plug does not work

- of 192kHz during file playback has been improved the compatibility of the coaxial digital output

- Added AAC to receive codec of Bluetooth

· Equalizer function is used, 16kHz of the part was fixed a bug that does not work properly

≪Mango mode≫

· AMP9 add the output settings, it can now be more high-output settings

・ High-speed scanning of high-resolution album art

-Fixed a bug that caused noise during DSD playbackThe

A new case coming from Dignis?

Where did you get a Dignis case? It seems there is none on Dignis website.

Nov 23, 2019 at 8:55 PM Post #9,195 of 13,478
its not mine. (Unfortunately).

hence the ‘ a new case coming from
Dignis?’
*via twitter

its does look quite spiffy though, doesn't it? :)
Not the one shown, IMO. I hope they have some nice quality material and not camo looking stuff. I started emailing them about a case for the DX220 a long time ago. I asked if they could make nice ones, like the ones for the WM1Z, and at first they said they didn't have plans and I emailed them every month or so, like others, and finally they said they would make a case and were working on it. I hope this isn't the end product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back