DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jan 12, 2020 at 2:09 PM Post #10,127 of 13,478
Wow, that is a screaming and generous deal. Can’t imagine you will have a hard time finding takers!

I am just jumping in here to say I also love my IT04s! I suspect they are a somewhat underrated champ against some of the other well-known beloved IEMs in the space. I’m particularly interested to see that you are keeping them against the Andromedas, which I have been very curious about.
I am in doubt, for dx227 what would fit better: iBasso IT04 or Fiio FH7?

Jan 12, 2020 at 4:41 PM Post #10,128 of 13,478
I can't believe the news today - the tears are just pouring down my face - RIP Neil Peart - the universe has lost the greatest drummer of all time and an incredible human being. Neil and Rush have contributed so much to music - it just can't be overstated.

Peace to All,
Tim
I felt the same way when I heard the news. What a huge loss.

Jan 12, 2020 at 7:15 PM Post #10,129 of 13,478
DX228 with Aeon 2C or Elegia : IMO the Mango Player sounds better than the Mango OS on some music. Actually sometimes much better. Anyone experienced this ?

I guess Mango OS has better technical performance but it's drawback is some sibilance and over detail for some tracks. Mango Player hass less over-detail in highs and sounds more clear to my ears.

Jan 13, 2020 at 6:35 AM Post #10,131 of 13,478
Totally forgot I had installed Lurker's firmware. Never thought about that causing the problem.
Are you pretty sure it does?
Think I'll probably just switch back to the stock firmware... since I'm mostly using Mango OS lately.
Please do it to confirm that the problem (AMP9 level is not saved in Mango OS) is the official firmware feature, and is not caused by my add-on :wink:

Jan 13, 2020 at 6:46 AM Post #10,132 of 13,478
I bought an amp7 and it seems too bright. After a period of burn, the sound may change? I listened for about three hours ...

Jan 13, 2020 at 7:08 AM Post #10,133 of 13,478
does the luker software bring better is in the sound quality of the dx220?
the problem I had with the battery that already at 30% went out and did not turn on anymore I no longer have it, since I loaded the dx220 with apple power supply and made it work at almost 3% no longer makes that problem, finally, what could to be?

Jan 13, 2020 at 7:35 AM Post #10,134 of 13,478
the problem I had with the battery that already at 30% went out and did not turn on anymore I no longer have it, since I loaded the dx220 with apple power supply and made it work at almost 3% no longer makes that problem, finally, what could to be?

Lurker manage power better.

Jan 13, 2020 at 7:55 AM Post #10,135 of 13,478
I would try with the Fidelizer purist rom as it has some kind of patches for battery and in fact for all the system, give it a try

Jan 13, 2020 at 10:35 AM Post #10,140 of 13,478
Anyone knows if you download on Tidal the music, if you can scan the folder where the downloads are located and mango player will show the tracks? Or they are in somehow encrypted or just plain files that can't be decoded by Mango? Just to know before start to download something like 2k songs from my Tidal playlists, its a curiosity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back