DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jul 31, 2019 at 1:04 AM Post #7,142 of 13,478
We are looking into the shutting down. We have 3 DX220 that play all the time but haven't duplicated this but will continue to investigate. For those with the problem, has anyone used the Android Tool and .img firmware to wipe the DX220 to do a fresh factory firmware install? After doing that you would then update directly to the latest firmware. The USB/DAC Driver for Windows also has be be installed on the computer.

Android Tool:

http://www.ibasso.com/uploadfiles/download/AndroidTool.zip

.img firmware for use with the Android Tool for DX22:

http://www.ibasso.com/uploadfiles/download/DX220_20190410_1.08.050.zip

Auto shutdown happened to me once on the previous firmware and I did use the same proposed method to flash the base firmware then latest firmware, until today no shutdown issue. However, I did encounter the screen freeze problem in mango mode. I have to wait for around 5 seconds then the screen back to normal usage.

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:09 AM Post #7,143 of 13,478
We are looking into the shutting down. We have 3 DX220 that play all the time but haven't duplicated this but will continue to investigate.

If you need more help in troubleshooting/duplicating the shutting down issue just let me know. Oh, you will just need to send me a DX220 as well.

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:32 AM Post #7,144 of 13,478
Auto shutdown happened to me once on the previous firmware and I did use the same proposed method to flash the base firmware then latest firmware, until today no shutdown issue. However, I did encounter the screen freeze problem in mango mode. I have to wait for around 5 seconds then the screen back to normal usage.

Yeah, I'm also in Mango mode when the screen freeze issue comes up.

Jul 31, 2019 at 1:33 AM Post #7,145 of 13,478
iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 31, 2019 at 1:44 AM Post #7,146 of 13,478
Use neutron. You can add NAS as source via various ways.

That is exactly what I am looking for.:relaxed:
Thanks for the pointer.
I downloaded a trial version, and in a few clicks, it starts to scan my music directory on my home network disk.
Then, the trial expires before it can scan all my music.
I will definitely buy it.

Jul 31, 2019 at 2:42 AM Post #7,147 of 13,478
Just want to report...

DX221mk2 is properly enough to drive ZMF Verite (300 ohm), Mango OS, high gain, Volume 55...

20190730_165616.jpg

Jul 31, 2019 at 11:44 AM Post #7,152 of 13,478
Well, even if I have it (I can't remember exactly right now if I suffered this issue), im out of my country right now but as im the best enthusiastic person who tries everything more than new, just to know if when I arrive at home on Friday I should try whatever thing that other guys can try, that's all xD

Jul 31, 2019 at 12:23 PM Post #7,153 of 13,478
Well, even if I have it (I can't remember exactly right now if I suffered this issue), im out of my country right now but as im the best enthusiastic person who tries everything more than new, just to know if when I arrive at home on Friday I should try whatever thing that other guys can try, that's all xD
The AndroidTool that Paul provided is an alternate way to load FW on our devices from software that runs on your PC with your DX220 connected to your computer. My thoughts are if you aren't having any problems - the OTA FW update is fine and much more convenient.

Hope this helps clarify.

Cheers,
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back