DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jul 26, 2019 at 4:53 PM Post #7,021 of 13,478
I just received Amp9 today and I notice some hiss when using it with my Rai Pentas...perhaps that will go away as it burns in?

Jul 26, 2019 at 11:19 PM Post #7,023 of 13,478
Anyone noticed that the USB C connector is not flushed when the Dx220 is plugged in? Like there is some part of the USB C connector sticking out of the USB port on the Dx220.

Yes that is normal, no big deal.

Jul 26, 2019 at 11:20 PM Post #7,024 of 13,478
I just received Amp9 today and I notice some hiss when using it with my Rai Pentas...perhaps that will go away as it burns in?

It won't. Raise the volume up a little, or use iEMatch.

Jul 27, 2019 at 6:04 AM Post #7,027 of 13,478
Is the following a known software issue? Does anyone experience these symtomps as well?

Tried to wake up the screen by pressing power button, the screen does not come on and the music stops. Had to hard reset by holding the power button for 10 seconds. I experienced this twice within 2 days of purchase already. Hope this is not hardware related :S

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019 at 6:07 AM Post #7,028 of 13,478
Is the following a known software issue? Does anyone experience these symtomps as well?

Tried to wake up the screen by pressing power button, the screen does not come on and the music stops. Had to hard reset by holding the power button for 10 seconds. I experienced this twice within 2 days of purchase already. Hope this is not hardware related :S

It’s happened to me maybe 3 times? Other than that no problems, had it a few months now and use it almost every day.

Jul 27, 2019 at 9:00 AM Post #7,030 of 13,478

1) I reload the base firmware from scratch.
2) Update to lastest firmware
3) Then do a factory reset
So far so good for me

Normally I only do 2 and 3 for every new firmware

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019 at 9:03 AM Post #7,031 of 13,478
It’s happened to me maybe 3 times? Other than that no problems, had it a few months now and use it almost every day.
Happened to me once already. Worried that it is a hardware problem.

It is more of a firmware and not hardware related. But it never bothered me
1) I reload the base firmware from scratch.
2) Update to lastest firmware
3) Then do a factory reset
So far so good for me

Normally I only do 2 and 3 for every new firmware

I see, I haven’t had factory reset for a while. I am gonna do just that . Thanks for the reminders

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019 at 9:14 AM Post #7,032 of 13,478
Will a factory reset get rid of any music loaded, equalization curves, playlists, or is the factory reset kind of sandboxed?

Jul 27, 2019 at 9:27 AM Post #7,034 of 13,478
@marcusd , I have question about the dx220 review on Headfonics.

> OTG Digital Audio worked just fine using a USB-C to micro-USB connection to our trusty RHA DACAMP L1 amp as well as FiiO’s Q5

This is not mentioned in user guide, only in Headfonics' review.
Does the DX220 automatic recognizes external DAC when connected?
Can I do DX220 -> USB -> iFi Miaco iDSD, Topping DX7s,...?

Just tested the DX220 with an OTG cable to the iFi Micro iDSD and sadly no digital audio output in either Mango/Android or HiBy/Android. Works fine with the R6 Pro and N6ii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back