DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Feb 22, 2020 at 7:34 AM Post #11,197 of 13,478
(OCD) Actually there are posts about battery life on several other dap's threads. My point is that YOU are hyper focused on criticizing the battery and the company in this thread even though many have responded with constructive posts. However, I have seen your negative posts on other threads as well, like headphones, or the one from this morning when a guy asked a legitimate question about finding a low cost dap. And as long as everything you post is negative I will continue to call you out about it. These forums are for those who want a constructive, or at least informational, conversation about whichever piece of equipment the thread is for. Furthermore, you are certainly not the first to take the criticize everything position on these boards and most of them have gone away. Many of the folks on here, and other threads, have suggested the same for you. So what are you waiting for? It's pretty apparent you are not now or likely ever to get the responses you seek..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back