DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Jul 17, 2019 at 12:03 PM Post #6,499 of 13,478
DX229 -> 1950s -> A18t ... this will make my incredibly long journey from Houston, TX to Singapore go by quicker :) time to get lost in the music !

Wow - Killer combination I guess. Just posted to say I made a search on that PW Audio 1950s ...
Anyone needing a kidney, second hand? :astonished:

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:25 PM Post #6,501 of 13,478
Just received Amp9 and I love it!

Jul 17, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #6,504 of 13,478
Just got my IT04's back from China...had to be repaired.

HOLY COW they sound FANTASTIC on the DX220EX with the AMP8EX. I have to plug the AMP9 back in and try these!

I gotta say, the IT04's sound as good if not better than a LOT of IEM's that cost over $1K. Paired with the DX228EX, they are killing it!

Rock You Like a Hurricane by the Scorpions in DSD512 is INSANE. The tone and detail are SO pronounced that it's hard wrapping my ears around it. This is the second song to really slap you in the face with the sound. The first one was Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers. These two songs in DSD512 sound so ridiculously good on this player that I have to take the cans/IEM's off/out after listening.

Jul 17, 2019 at 2:36 PM Post #6,506 of 13,478

HOLY COW they sound FANTASTIC on the DX220EX with the AMP8EX. I have to plug the AMP9 back in and try these!

I gotta say, the IT04's sound as good if not better than a LOT of IEM's that cost over $1K. Paired with the DX228EX, they are killing it!

Rock You Like a Hurricane by the Scorpions in DSD512 is INSANE. The tone and detail are SO pronounced that it's hard wrapping my ears around it. This is the second song to really slap you in the face with the sound. The first one was Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers. These two songs in DSD512 sound so ridiculously good on this player that I have to take the cans/IEM's off/out after listening.
The entire Love At First Sting album is fantastic - and the cover art is done justice by the DX220 screen as well :ksc75smile::ksc75smile::ksc75smile:!

Cheers,
Tim

Jul 17, 2019 at 2:52 PM Post #6,508 of 13,478

Do you know of any hi res downloads for the remastered Scorpions? I understand their live album is pretty good.

For the Righteous Brothers, I have looked a long time for better recordings than what I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back