1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX220 A new view to your music. * Latest Firmware: 1.15.233 Local * Link for User Guide 1st Page. AMP9 Now available! And DC01.

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Jan 23, 2019.
First

Back
422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431
433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442
Next

Last
  1. 7VIIlI777IIlIV7l
    That's a classy move from the manufacturer...

2. Whitigir
    I want those! Can I have those ?

How easy is it to take out for amp module swapping?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    icefalkon likes this.
  3. 7VIIlI777IIlIV7l
    Forget about what I said, it's being sent back to a DHL platform near my location and they'll contact me through my phone to program another delivery.

Yey !

fuhransahis and Paulo Abreu like this.
  4. NZtechfreak
    Presently looking for a transportable setup for work and this definitely ticks a lot of boxes. I don't do IEMs, and this will be used exclusively with full sized over ears, so part of the draw here is the higher output power (regarding the discussion earlier about balanced connections - I'm the sort of user that wants this in a portable/transportable unit for the option of driving more difficult loads). Just curious about people's experience with more demanding headphones with the Amp8? I won't be running my HE-6 off this, so I'm not talking that level of ridiculously difficult headphones here...

On a different line, anyone tried Sonorous VI with them? No doubt will spend sometime running those of it. Probably thinking more along lines of Amp9 for use with these, but feedback on their pairing with any amp module welcome if anyone has any to give.

Thanks!

5. bsphong
    In my experience. I've taken out for amp module swapping more dozen times, I've not seen signals that my amp9 will fail. It dont cause amp9 become more burning or overload.
    Amp9 with amp module swapping is punchier, more powerful than Chord Mojo and more convenient in portable aspect.

6. Whitigir
    I have no problem with dx220 and Amp8 with Hd800s ....if u think Hd800s is demanding enough

Thanks for respond, I meant to ask about the TPU case and the amp module swapping

fokta and NZtechfreak like this.
  7. NZtechfreak
    Yes, that's definitely helpful to know. Means I'm not that limited outside of HE-6/Abyss/Susvara territory. Thank you.

Whitigir likes this.
  8. bsphong
    Thanks for respond, I meant to ask about the TPU case and the amp module swapping[/QUOTE]
    Oh. I misunderstood your questions. Thanks for your explaining

9. Ck69
    Is easy, is just protecting the frame and both front and back bare. I guess the tempered class they provided for is for you to paste the front and back.

bsphong likes this.
  10. Whitigir
    Thank you! Could you point me toward somewhere to buy it that isn’t aliexpress ? =/

icefalkon likes this.
  11. alan_g
    id be interested in one as well

icefalkon likes this.
  12. Ck69
  13. claud W
    I do not like the included case. Is there a good quality leather case available for the DX220 yet?

14. alan_g
  15. panasonicst60
    There is no English page for taobao. You have to use the Google English translate on the full site not mobile. There are YouTube vids to help you buy from them. Took me like an hour to figure everything out. This is the only place this case is available currently.

First

Back
422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431
433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442
Next

Last