DX220 A new view to your music. *** LATEST FW: 1.19 Local *** Link for User Guide 1st Page.
Aug 12, 2019 at 1:10 PM Post #7,351 of 13,478
Waiting for my TPU case, at the end it looks like 25$ but well, I prefer the TPU feel more than the leather, so for me its a worth

Where are you located? I finally pulled the trigger to get one but it costs little over $16 after finalizing to click complete order. Then I got an email of taobao website said something the product has to go through some places like warehouse then shipment department at least 3-5 locations before shipping out of China. Why is so complicated? Until today I have never received any emails say my order has been shipped. I think I might spend $16 for nothing?

Aug 12, 2019 at 1:25 PM Post #7,352 of 13,478
Where are you located? I finally pulled the trigger to get one but it costs little over $16 after finalizing to click complete order. Then I got an email of taobao website said something the product has to go through some places like warehouse then shipment department at least 3-5 locations before shipping out of China. Why is so complicated? Until today I have never received any emails say my order has been shipped. I think I might spend $16 for nothing?
Yes it complicated. You have to go back on the site and pay for additional shipping. Look around you'll eventually find it.

Aug 12, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #7,353 of 13,478
Spain. You need now to pay for the customs + shipping + other concepts, but dont worry, its like 7-8$ more

Aug 12, 2019 at 2:00 PM Post #7,354 of 13,478
you´ll buy the ibasso in this site from spain: https://headphoniaks.com/
amp1 mkII is with op-amps, amp 8 is with discrete components.
ps: prima prova il dx220 in versione base. puó essere che rimarrai contento
iBasso DX220 - iBasso AMP8 € 1049. does not seem bad for a price, right?
only € 100 more than the basic model, is it not convenient with amp8?

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #7,355 of 13,478
Yes it complicated. You have to go back on the site and pay for additional shipping. Look around you'll eventually find it.

Spain. You need now to pay for the customs + shipping + other concepts, but dont worry, its like 7-8$ more

Yes. I did receive an email said that I have to pay for shipment but have no clue that my order has arrived in the warehouse or not (?). How can I retrieve that information since there is no order number to confirm? Can you help. Thank you.

Aug 12, 2019 at 2:13 PM Post #7,356 of 13,478
Yes. I did receive an email said that I have to pay for shipment but have no clue that my order has arrived in the warehouse or not (?). How can I retrieve that information since there is no order number to confirm? Can you help. Thank you.
I wrote an email to the support email cs@engtaobao.com explaining the situation. They answered on a very short way but correctly, just explaining what was the situation for them and what I need to do after that. Basically they always point you to their FAQ. You can check the status of the order on your Orders panel into engtaobao website

Aug 12, 2019 at 2:31 PM Post #7,357 of 13,478
Log on to your account and have to look around. I honestly don't remember exactly. Should be a place to see your order status somewhere...When you do pay for shipping it will be added to your cart as if you were buying an item. Hope this helps..

Edit: typing on the go

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019 at 3:42 PM Post #7,358 of 13,478
iBasso DX220 - iBasso AMP8 € 1049. does not seem bad for a price, right?
only € 100 more than the basic model, is it not convenient with amp8?
depends on the custom. never used custom in italy. in portugal, usually, is 30% of the price+shipping.

Aug 12, 2019 at 3:54 PM Post #7,359 of 13,478
10332610.jpg

Come to think of it, the smoke TPU case seems more good looking then the clear one... IMO..

Would you mind sharing info as to how we can order this from US? Does it cover the back also?

Aug 12, 2019 at 4:08 PM Post #7,360 of 13,478
[QUOTE = "alota, post: 15119916, membro: 122121"] dipende dall'abitudine. mai usato su misura in italia. in Portogallo, di solito, è il 30% del prezzo + spese di spedizione. [/ PREVENTIVO]
on the Italian site with AMP8 costs € 1159. I would just like to know if buying it with amp8 is better than buying it with smp1 mkII in audio quality. then I don't care about the price and where to get it

Aug 12, 2019 at 4:27 PM Post #7,361 of 13,478
[QUOTE = "alota, post: 15119916, membro: 122121"] dipende dall'abitudine. mai usato su misura in italia. in Portogallo, di solito, è il 30% del prezzo + spese di spedizione. [/ PREVENTIVO]
on the Italian site with AMP8 costs € 1159. I would just like to know if buying it with amp8 is better than buying it with smp1 mkII in audio quality. then I don't care about the price and where to get it

Please don't drop all the text including the quote header on translator, include only the text part. This way you are garbling all the posts. My 2 cents

Aug 12, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #7,362 of 13,478
[QUOTE = "Paulo Abreu, post: 15120018, membro: 446271"] Si prega di non eliminare tutto il testo, compresa l'intestazione del preventivo sul traduttore, includere solo la parte di testo. In questo modo stai confondendo tutti i post. I miei 2 centesimi [/ QUOTE]
I do not understand what you mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back