1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX220 A new view to your music. * Latest Firmware: 1.13.202 Local * Link for User Guide 1st Page. AMP9 Now available! And DC01.

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Paul - iBasso, Jan 23, 2019.
First

Back
424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433
435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444
Next

Last
  1. fokta
    Uops... sorry guys... must safe whats mine...

Yes, plz....

Whitigir likes this.
  2. alota
    One question: the firmware upgrade via ota works? Thank you

3. singleended5863
    Yes. Mine works like a charm.

alota likes this.
  4. Paulo Abreu
    Wow - Killer combination I guess. Just posted to say I made a search on that PW Audio 1950s ...
    Anyone needing a kidney, second hand? :astonished:

aaf evo likes this.
  5. CobraMan
    Sure does - works great! It may take a little time to download the file(s) depending on how hard their server is being hit and make sure you have a full, or near full, charge before starting...

Cheers,
    Tim

alota likes this.
  6. xkoo
    Just received Amp9 and I love it!

7. Whitigir
    So, the cables is even more than the DAP ? :D craziieee

8. aaf evo
    Haha indeed, but it’s all one package working together :p the synergy is incredible.

Paulo Abreu likes this.
  9. icefalkon
    Just got my IT04's back from China...had to be repaired.

HOLY COW they sound FANTASTIC on the DX220EX with the AMP8EX. I have to plug the AMP9 back in and try these!

I gotta say, the IT04's sound as good if not better than a LOT of IEM's that cost over $1K. Paired with the DX228EX, they are killing it!

Rock You Like a Hurricane by the Scorpions in DSD512 is INSANE. The tone and detail are SO pronounced that it's hard wrapping my ears around it. This is the second song to really slap you in the face with the sound. The first one was Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers. These two songs in DSD512 sound so ridiculously good on this player that I have to take the cans/IEM's off/out after listening.

crazyeyes, CobraMan and Whitigir like this.
  10. Whitigir
    I love that unchained melody ! Excellent song !

11. CobraMan
    The entire Love At First Sting album is fantastic - and the cover art is done justice by the DX220 screen as well :ksc75smile::ksc75smile::ksc75smile:!

Cheers,
    Tim

icefalkon likes this.
  12. gto88
    Ordered DX220 on Amazon Prime Day.
    Been back and forth among A&K, Cayin & Ibasso.
    I think dx220 has best value IMHO.
    Just wish the Amp8 has 4..4mm LO, then all will be perfect.

13. jamato8 Contributor
    Do you know of any hi res downloads for the remastered Scorpions? I understand their live album is pretty good.

For the Righteous Brothers, I have looked a long time for better recordings than what I have.

14. JamesKH
  15. CobraMan
    For the love of God - that is just insane...

Those cables must be made from mermaid hair woven with unicorn fur before being encase in superconducting dragon saliva - you know, the same stuff used in cold fusion reactors!

Cheers,
    Tim

Whitigir and panasonicst60 like this.
First

Back
424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433
435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444
Next

Last