DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Feb 5, 2020 at 11:13 AM Post #21,736 of 22,021
It seems there is a Japan distributor for ibasso is going to open preorder program for Amp8EX soon
will they ship internationally, give us more info

Feb 5, 2020 at 11:16 AM Post #21,737 of 22,021
will they ship internationally, give us more info
I think they will. Ibasso has never had problems doing so. There is only a couple posts about it. All I know is that it is official, and Ibasso is still closed until 10th.

I heard the news from @ExpatinJapan. He is in Japan and is the best person to tag and ask

Feb 5, 2020 at 11:20 AM Post #21,738 of 22,021
I think they will. Ibasso has never had problems doing so. There is only a couple posts about it. All I know is that it is official, and Ibasso is still closed until 10th.

I heard the news from @ExpatinJapan. He is in Japan and is the best person to tag and ask
that is dam fantastic news

Feb 5, 2020 at 3:53 PM Post #21,739 of 22,021
How old is your device? How was battery life with previous firmware version?
I believe the device has been in my posession about a year now, brand new. I can't quite remember how the previous build was, however It never seemed to get the whole 8-10 hours many people talk about. I don't have apps installed other than neutron and apkpure. I'm currently letting it idle so I can see what standby time is like. I just did a factory reset, which seemed to make mango player a bit snappier for a short time, and may show an increase in battery so I'll keep tabs on that. Does Neutron tend to impact battery life? (I did notice that after I reinstalled neutron mango did seem a little slower.)

Feb 5, 2020 at 5:24 PM Post #21,740 of 22,021

@ExpatinJapan is stoopid. I wouldnt bother asking him anything.

follow @musin on twitter

Feb 6, 2020 at 1:52 PM Post #21,741 of 22,021
I believe the device has been in my posession about a year now, brand new. I can't quite remember how the previous build was, however It never seemed to get the whole 8-10 hours many people talk about. I don't have apps installed other than neutron and apkpure. I'm currently letting it idle so I can see what standby time is like. I just did a factory reset, which seemed to make mango player a bit snappier for a short time, and may show an increase in battery so I'll keep tabs on that. Does Neutron tend to impact battery life? (I did notice that after I reinstalled neutron mango did seem a little slower.)
Reading this thread I would say that most people report cca. 5 hours.

8-10 hours are getting special people with special powers :)
(praying to audio gods facing southnorth, full moon, screen off, wifi off, bt off, 1 ohm HP, volume on 2 and hoping on one leg)
:)

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #21,742 of 22,021
Reading this thread I would say that most people report cca. 5 hours.

8-10 hours are getting special people with special powers :)
(praying to audio gods facing southnorth, full moon, screen off, wifi off, bt off, 1 ohm HP, volume on 2 and hoping on one leg)
:)
Ah, I certainly hope it's not a battery issue. Your response gives me a bit more hope in that, thank you! While I'm at it, anybody know a way to make mango a little less laggy? I'll make sure to hop on one leg the next time I'm listening to ensure the gods bestow me with longer battery life.

Feb 20, 2020 at 12:29 PM Post #21,744 of 22,021
Hello everyone. I have an ibasso DX200. I used FactoryTool v_1.39 to install Lucker's DX200 firmware (Version 2.10.215). After installation on Factory Tool software, i couldn't start my device any way. Factory tool loading (download) firmware again and again... Downloading.. checking.. try to restart and downloading again continiously.. I think, my device has stucked at loader mode. There is nothing but black screen. Could you help me about this please? How can i quit from loader mode?

Notes:
1- I tried to press power button 10sec (or more). Nothing changed
2- Tried to charge it, nothing changed..(nothing but black screen)
3- If i connect to PC, computer detects device and i can keep going to running firmware (forever)

Here is a gif picture of whats happening >>
ezgif-6-9ead9128bbb6.gif

waiting for your answers :pray:

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:12 PM Post #21,745 of 22,021
waiting for your answers
You sent PM to me, and here is my reply:
Most probably, you didn't pay attention reading the descriptions and flashed old Android 6 firmware over Android 8. There is a clear statement that, for this purpose, you should use full image version.

If I'm right, you have either to use full image for Android 6, or follow iBasso instruction to flash full Android 8 image, depending on your intentions. Anyway, please take some time to carefully read and understand descriptions and instructions.

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:14 PM Post #21,746 of 22,021
I tried to press power button 10sec (or more). Nothing changed
To force power off this way, first disconnect the device from USB cable.

Feb 20, 2020 at 1:58 PM Post #21,747 of 22,021
You sent PM to me, and here is my reply:
Most probably, you didn't pay attention reading the descriptions and flashed old Android 6 firmware over Android 8. There is a clear statement that, for this purpose, you should use full image version.

If I'm right, you have either to use full image for Android 6, or follow iBasso instruction to flash full Android 8 image, depending on your intentions. Anyway, please take some time to carefully read and understand descriptions and instructions.

My device has Android 8. Actually i have loaded 8.1 v1.09 version.

To force power off this way, first disconnect the device from USB cable.
of course i did it first but nothing changed :slight_smile:

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2020 at 3:11 PM Post #21,749 of 22,021
If some one is interested in Ibasso DX200 shoot me PM im going to sell mine. Located in Europe.

Feb 20, 2020 at 3:21 PM Post #21,750 of 22,021
My device has Android 8. Actually i have loaded 8.1 v1.09 version
Firmware 2.10.215 based on Android 6. That's was the main mistake.
What do you suggest me to quit "loader mode"?
You need to flash full firmware image, as I said before. Either Android 6 (2.10.215 full firmware image) using FactoryTool, or the first Android 8.1 release image from iBasso site, using bundled AndroidTool. You decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back