DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jul 8, 2019 at 1:51 PM Post #21,466 of 22,019
Sorry I’m not going to be much help here, I never used APKPure or CoolApK, but I believe the difference comes down to preference and what is available. They are like googleplay probably just a google on what they are would be faster than me trying to explain.
I also only stream to my Dx200 wirelessly so don’t have any comment on the wire... except it sounds to me like you have a worn wire or some dirt in the jack. If you have compressed air you can clean out the USB port on the DX200.
Thanks again for coming through with your suggestions.

I am supposed to be on summer vacation here in Toronto but instead, I am spending most of my days working on a couple of online courses for my Ontario teaching certification. :frowning2:

I will Google to find out the differences and similarities between APKPure and CoolApK and then go according to what I find.

I have tried another cable and all seems to be fine now but I will see if there is some dirt in the USB-C jack of the DX200.

Jul 9, 2019 at 3:16 AM Post #21,467 of 22,019
834ac6d9ab8.jpeg

Hi,
How can I find this screw ? I lost it...

Jul 9, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #21,469 of 22,019
Questions for streaming musics on DX200TI since updating to Android 8.1 and new FW for using amp9 why could I only listen offline songs on Android OS and other app music player BUT Mango OS. I had them in Mango OS before that (Android 6.1) and everything is fine with DX220’s Mango OS. Did I do something wrong OR have done anything extra?

Jul 9, 2019 at 7:11 PM Post #21,470 of 22,019
Questions for streaming musics on DX200TI since updating to Android 8.1 and new FW for using amp9 why could I only listen offline songs on Android OS and other app music player BUT Mango OS. I had them in Mango OS before that (Android 6.1) and everything is fine with DX220’s Mango OS. Did I do something wrong OR have done anything extra?

Hi Paul@ibasso
Would you help me to solve this problem? I really like listening musics in Mango OS. Thank you.

Jul 18, 2019 at 2:27 PM Post #21,471 of 22,019
I know it’s been said before, but I just wanted to reiterate what excellent support @Paul - iBasso and iBasso themselves provide. Dropped my out of warranty dx200 on the pavement and the sound output stopped working. Sent it back to China where they fixed it straight away and posted it back the same day. And they only charged me $8 ! Fantastic service, thanks Paul.

Jul 18, 2019 at 2:51 PM Post #21,472 of 22,019
I know it’s been said before, but I just wanted to reiterate what excellent support @Paul - iBasso and iBasso themselves provide. Dropped my out of warranty dx200 on the pavement and the sound output stopped working. Sent it back to China where they fixed it straight away and posted it back the same day. And they only charged me $8 ! Fantastic service, thanks Paul.
This is another reason why I love Ibasso by a lot. They are not ripping off customers, and the services are top notch as in the best of the best :). I have not seen any of the so called “high-end” companies are servicing customers the way Paul and Ibasso do. This is truly “high-end” customer services

Jul 25, 2019 at 5:41 AM Post #21,475 of 22,019
Quick question. Is using Lurker's firmware the norm, or are just a small percentage using it?
Depends on what you need ? People who want google play stores to download and use streaming service would use it as the Norm. People who mainly uses Pure MangoOS usually don’t touch anything firmware wise ? That is how I See it

Jul 25, 2019 at 7:03 AM Post #21,477 of 22,019
Depends on what you need ? People who want google play stores to download and use streaming service would use it as the Norm. People who mainly uses Pure MangoOS usually don’t touch anything firmware wise ? That is how I See it

Yup, I fall in the the latter (Pure Mango) camp.
I update the regular FW for the UI improvements etc, but have little concept or interest in what goes on over on the Android side of things :)

Jul 25, 2019 at 4:53 PM Post #21,479 of 22,019
At last my long time ago ordered tube screwdriver has arrived! Seems like I'm the last one here getting it .
Anyway to ease my pain I got some special treat. That's the single one specimen ever shipped to Ukraine so I'm happy bunny. The burn-in commences!
20190725_212448.jpg
20190725_175649.jpg

Jul 25, 2019 at 4:58 PM Post #21,480 of 22,019
At last my long time ago ordered tube screwdriver has arrived! Seems like I'm the last one here getting it .
Anyway to ease my pain I got some special treat. That's the single one specimen ever shipped to Ukraine so I'm happy bunny. The burn-in commences!

Oh goodness, congratulation on the MUG! I love the MUG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back