DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Mar 9, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #5,056 of 22,021
I never reach even 6 hours. Normally 5 hours and half is almost 0% in Mango mode. Haaaaaaa..... Maybe next year. I will ask my local shop to replace new battery.

From 100% to 75% almost 2 hours of music, just tested. I don't know if this help. Make 2-3 full charges on the battery, I always do that with new smartphones, laptops etc.

Mar 9, 2017 at 11:20 AM Post #5,057 of 22,021
From 100% to 75% almost 2 hours of music, just tested. I don't know if this help. Make 2-3 full charges on the battery, I always do that with new smartphones, laptops etc.

I bought it since first month of its release date. Charges more than 40 times. In first hour with 100%, it drains 16% and later is around 13-14% . 

Mar 9, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #5,064 of 22,021
  I hope not for DX200.
I hope this is just a bug not specs-wise issue in which downsampling will be the answer. 
confused.gif

We will not downsample music. We are working on fixes to all issues.
  @Paul - iBasso

could you tell us when you guys from ibasso plan to release the next firmware?

and thank you for the great support from you Paul here in this forum!!

I do not have a date at this time but it is being worked on 6 days a week.

And also tell us what are the features you will add
smily_headphones1.gif

At this time I don't have a list of the features. As normal with our releases they will be listed.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Mar 9, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #5,066 of 22,021
@Paul - iBasso

How do you take a screen capture using hardware keys?

Mar 9, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #5,067 of 22,021
Back in stock at B&H, still at $949

Mar 9, 2017 at 4:07 PM Post #5,068 of 22,021
My DX is dead. I was listening to my Stax set, feeding it with DX200 through line out. When I realised there is 3% of battery i plugged a charger. After couple minutes DX turned off and I can't get it charging from then. Two different cables and two chargers from Galaxy S7. My PC usb does not work either. DX was warm/hot every time connected to a charger before. Now it's cold, nothing happens at all.

Mar 9, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #5,069 of 22,021
  My DX is dead. I was listening to my Stax set, feeding it with DX200 through line out. When I realised there is 3% of battery i plugged a charger. After couple minutes DX turned off and I can't get it charging from then. Two different cables and two chargers from Galaxy S7. My PC usb does not work either. DX was warm/hot every time connected to a charger before. Now it's cold, nothing happens at all.

You mention that you have tried two different cables, so I guess that isn't the problem. I have a USB cable that wasn't working and I very slightly crimped it with some pliers and it was fine. You tried it with two different chargers and your PC? 

Mar 9, 2017 at 5:06 PM Post #5,070 of 22,021

You mention that you have tried two different cables, so I guess that isn't the problem. I have a USB cable that wasn't working and I very slightly crimped it with some pliers and it was fine. You tried it with two different chargers and your PC? 

To be specific, three different chargers, two PC's and two different cables, stock included. I have no idea what should I do now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back