DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jul 4, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #736 of 22,021

@Paul - iBasso can I order a RHCP signed / limited edition DX200 please?
A signed by 'The Dude' himself DX200 also would be very nice
wink.gif

That is a thought worth pursuing. Now how to go about it. Anyone on a first name basis with the "Dude"?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 5, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #742 of 22,021
I'm sure there's probably reasons for not disclosing further information on iBasso's part. Let's just let the iBasso team work on the design and not force any election promises out of poor ol' Paul.

That said, in spirit with keeping interest of the iBasso alive, I look forward to where they'll take the Type C connection for the DX200.

Jul 5, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #743 of 22,021
  I'm sure there's probably reasons for not disclosing further information on iBasso's part. Let's just let the iBasso team work on the design and not force any election promises out of poor ol' Paul.

That said, in spirit with keeping interest of the iBasso alive, I look forward to where they'll take the Type C connection for the DX200.

FWIW, I actually agree with you, in so much as I can see both sides of the situation - a manufacturer doesn't want to prematurely release information which may come back to bite them, later, but, at the same time, it doesn't inspire would-be-purchasers with confidence when there is so very little interaction, from Paul.

All I'm saying it that there needs to be a middle-ground, for the best interests of iBasso and their potential customers for this device.

Jul 5, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #745 of 22,021
Looking at that UI video I'm wondering if upping the version to Android 6 would bring the animations too. The UI looks fine but I think that with the current Android animations the UI would feel more fluid and like it responded more quickly.

Jul 5, 2016 at 10:17 AM Post #746 of 22,021
Ibasso announced a new design and showed the board 6 months ago. Now is time to put this product out or at least give some information.

Right on!

This may have hurt them as a lot of people had there cash ready and have now spent it on something else. I know I did when I bought my DP-X1 but Im still intrigued on what this may be when ever it is be released.

Jul 5, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #747 of 22,021

Ibasso announced a new design and showed the board 6 months ago. Now is time to put this product out or at least give some information.

Right on!

This may have hurt them as a lot of people had there cash ready and have now spent it on something else. I know I did when I bought my DP-X1 but Im still intrigued on what this may be when ever it is be released.

By the same token, since you already spent your money on another DAP and if you wait long enough for DX200 - your other dap purchase will be outdated, and dx200 release will be just in time for a new toy upgrade
biggrin.gif

Jul 5, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #749 of 22,021
We want the DX200 to be ready for prime time. We are working on it every day.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jul 5, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #750 of 22,021
  We want the DX200 to be ready for prime time.

I rather have the DX200 a few weeks later without, than a few weeks earlier with issues
rolleyes.gif

Some updates on the developing process (or expected release) would be nice though...

We are working on it every day.

Yeah...I like working too every day
wink.gif

1120officespace2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back