DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jun 23, 2016 at 10:15 PM Post #708 of 22,019

Yea I would recommend just buying a dap that is already out unless you're waiting on something with an official release date.

Thats why I bought the Onkyo DP-X1, and now soon a Chord Mojo. Cant wait for ever, Im always checking this thread and my prediction will be the latter part of this year for its release.

July 1st is the latter part of this year
tongue.gif

Jun 24, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #713 of 22,019
LOL - no need to take life too seriously (well, not all the time, anyway!)
biggrin.gif

My remark about July 1st was making a logical point, that because July 1st is the beginning of the second half of the year, it therefore qualifies to fit your prediction that the DX200 release may be the "latter part of this year" 
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 29, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #716 of 22,019
Just dropped in, to see what condition the DX200 is in.

IMO that of a Unicorn. A mythical creature promised to deliver lovely glorious experiences but that no one has ever seen. Please make me wrong before I spend my money elsewhere or worse yet the wifey spends it on some silly thing I can't watch, listen to or eat!

Jun 29, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #717 of 22,019

IMO that of a Unicorn. A mythical creature promised to deliver lovely glorious experiences but that no one has ever seen. Please make me wrong before I spend my money elsewhere or worse yet the wifey spends it on some silly thing I can't watch, listen to or eat!

To be fair, I've never seen a video of a real unicorn posted on youtube, but I have seen a video of a working DX200 prototype posted on youtube, so it doesn't seem entirely fair to imply that the DX200 is mythical:

The first view of our working UI on a DX200 screen!

A visit by Headphoniaks to our company base in China with a few surprises.

http://headphoniaks.com/blog/ibasso-reproductor-dx200-auriculares/

The Android OS 6.0 on the DX200 will not be locked and will offer many options.

Jun 29, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #718 of 22,019

If it's on Youtube it must be real! 

In all seriousness more me begging or imploring iBasso to hurry before the wifey figures out I have a few extra bucks and spends it all air freshners or something useless like that. I will need something with at least 128gb of memory or 2 card slots soon as I like having all my music with me and right now I'm leaving about 50gb behind as it won't all fit on a 200gb card. I know I have options but am trying to wait for to see what this brings to market.   

Jun 30, 2016 at 12:03 AM Post #719 of 22,019
1. thats no prototype, thats just screen slapped on the motherboard (prototype is finalized product with all functions etc.)
2. you should not expect dx200 release anytime soon, in fact the christmas release date might not be much off. and lets hope its christmas 2016...

Jun 30, 2016 at 5:18 AM Post #720 of 22,019

Kennic Rodgers, is that you ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3yhYYV5MQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back