1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873
875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884
Next

Last
  1. burningv
    I'm planning on buying the DX200 and eventually the Amp4S or whatever the next Amp4 iteration will be to pair up with my Aeon Flow Closed. Does anyone know how this pairing compares to the iDSD Black Label with XBass enabled?

2. Victorfabius
    After an unfortunate accident, I'm now burning in Amp4s with my Flares Gold. As my experience has been with Amp1 prior to this, I'm quite enjoying the change. Does anyone have any recommendations of songs/artists/genres someone with a Tidal account should check out to get a good impression of Amp4s?

3. meomap
    Right now, listening to DX200 with Amp4s + Utopia + DHC Complement 4 Silver OCC with 2.5 mm + CA02 4.4 mm adapter = amazing sound for the money.

chaiyuta likes this.
  4. ropie
    Absolutely not meant as an offence

But the addition "for the money" made me smile:beyersmile:

cathee likes this.
  5. Layman1
    I already missed the opportunity, at least to try both lol :p

6. artpiggo
    Amp4s has safely arrived at Thailand distributor shop. Will go grab tomorrow. :wink:

Victorfabius likes this.
  7. Layman1
    Great stuff! What's the audiophile scene like in Thailand?
    Was idly considering to spend some time there in the near future. Am not a drinking and partying guy, but cheap cost of living, great weather and a peaceful break all sound appealing :D
    I heard Chang Mai is nice; wondering if they have much of a 'scene' there :)

8. artpiggo
    You might love mountain scene in either Chiang Rai or Nan. Have a cool weather with mountain with foggy scene during December till Febraury.

Chiang Mai is too crowded now.

Anyway, for visiting hifi shop, Bangkok is the best place to try stuffs.

Warning: Bangkok weather can cause you heat stroke. Drink enough water and walk inside department store if possible.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  9. Layman1

Thanks for this! I've spent time in Malaysia and Singapore before, so I'm familiar with the scenario lol. It's all about adjusting your lifestyle to the local way of life :)
    Meanwhile, back in the beautiful land of 'on topic'... :p
    I have AMP4s too now. Burning it in. Excited :D

10. mrmoto050
    Well, with help from Paul@iBasso and his software team, with a little manipulation and patience on my part, my DX150 has resurrected from the dead and will not be going back to China.Hats of to Ibasso!

KEV G, gc335 and kubig123 like this.
  11. Whitigir
    Yes, Ibasso is awesome isn’t it ? Customer services are much better than some of those so called “high-end” SSShhhh...

12. singleended5863
    Couldn’t agree more...

13. cathee
    I had a similar chuckle when I read this yesterday.

"Right now, driving the stock Bugatti Veyron + custom replacement carbon fiber panels + super model in the passenger seat + Michelin gold-plated silver tires = amazing speed... for the money."

:laughing: and you wonder why people find this hobby hard to relate too. (All my friends think I'm insane).

KEV G likes this.
  14. Signal2Noise
    LOL. I bet the costliest component was the passenger, :wink:

mrmoto050 and cathee like this.
  15. dsrk
    YEAHBSOLUTELY!!!!

KEV G likes this.
First

Back
864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873
875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884
Next