1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865
867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876
Next

Last
  1. mrmoto050
    Yep, see my post to George Thought I quoted you also but didn't show up.

2. ZzmadzZ
    Yes the AK UI is really indisputably awesome. It feels so fluid and well thought out just like a mobile OS. Their focus on creating such a great UI probably justify their premium price too.

But no online streaming is a downer for me. I guess i am still alright with ibasso's UI since i have been using DX90 so im kinda used to it. Actually DX200's android mode runs pretty decently IMO. Haven had much issues with it. Only the UAPP not working at certain times.

UAPP apparently is suddenly smooth and super useable for me after the nightmare last night.

icefalkon and mrmoto050 like this.
  3. chaiyuta
    Do you try 'Aptoide' yet? I'd ever used Lurker FW before, now I use the latest stock firmware with 'Aptoide'. It seem mainly free-apps work fine (MX Player still needs to install via apk), though I haven't try any purchased app yet.

4. mrmoto050
    Tidal works with Aptoide I have it on DX150. Works fine.

chaiyuta likes this.
  5. dsrk
    I do agree that AKs' UI is much smoother in comparison but FiiO and iBasso are dealing with most complicated OS, ANDROID. It is the most flexible at the same time most buggy, honestly Paul and James doing excellent job in supporting.

Anyhow, I do respect that it is personal opinion and it is the most important.

6. drmacman
    My DX200 has a power failure these days... Should I replace its battery?
    When running about 20 to 30% and playing music, it suddenly crash.

7. mrmoto050
    That's my point. Totally agree about the DX90 , it is an outstanding DAP, use it at night in bed. The point is that they are playing in the big league now and to me should have had a few more ducks in the row, so to speak for a TOTL product. Frustration level a little high today.

8. mrmoto050
    I am not dissing Ibasso or FiiO, yes, Paul and James are doing a tremendous job agree completely. But sometimes the frustration level can get a little high when having to change this cable or that software setting to get it to play with certain setups, it is just not fluid.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  9. HiFlight
    My Bluetooth is about unusable from the DX200. Range is only a couple feet.

10. jerick70
    Sounds like you have a bad blue tooth radio or antenna.

11. Dobrescu George
    5 feet = 1.5 meters (sorry me use metrics)

Did you try contacting iBasso?

For most devices I tested to date, BT signal is around 5-7 meters, never had anything cross 7 meters even in open field, but I had devices stay stable at 3-4 meters in open field.

icefalkon likes this.
  12. jamato8 Contributor
    I don't normally use it but just tested it and I get around 7 meters in the house through walls. Just walked all around my house and to a point where the signal had to go through a few walls and one with metal obstacles, a little further than 25 feet and it worked. May start using it. Using some Sony headphones with noise cancelling that I use for flights.

icefalkon likes this.
  13. jamato8 Contributor
    It should run until the battery is out. It could be the battery but hard to know for sure. I would email Paul.

14. Paul - iBasso
    Please email me and we can get this taken care of. paul@ibasso.com

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  15. Paul - iBasso
    Please email me at paul@ibasso.com so we can get this resolved for you.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    Dobrescu George likes this.
First

Back
856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865
867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876
Next

Last