1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Next

Last
  1. Mython Contributor
    Will we see DX200 before Xmas?

That'd be great, but... I'm guessing probably not until Q1 2017.

I don't mean that at all negatively - it's merely an honest guess, and I'd be entirely happy to be proven wrong.

I wish the iBasso team successful conclusion to the development and production of DX200 hardware and firmware, and I anticipate that it'll be a very enjoyable-sounding DAP, whenever it is released.

2. superjohny
    i was reading baidu chinese webpage where some 'official' from ibasso commented they only received ess9028pro in october 2016.  i thought that will take a while to implement and tune?

3. Mython Contributor

Yeah, someone mentioned that earlier in this thread, too, and not much has been said since then.

Quote:

4. Paul - iBasso

This is news to me. I think someone got mixed up on when the 9028 was received.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  5. artpiggo
    I predict it would come on 17/12/2016 since it is the date 1 year after this thread starts would be cool XD.

6. Dithyrambes
    I really hope by then! I hope the price isn't too crazy, since I got my sony zx2 for a very good price. ><

7. MarkGL
    I am so tempted to pull the trigger on the Pioneer XDP-300r but the idea of the DX200 keeps stopping me. 

Paul, have you a date in mind for when the DX200 will be released? Will it be before christmas?

My OCD is torturing me right now!!

Vartan likes this.
  8. BarDash
    Had no idea this was even out! Looks like a Onkyo DP-X1 with upgraded HP input. Personally I'll wait on some further reviews and by then maybe the DX200 will be out to compare to.

9. Mython Contributor

"Looks like a Onkyo DP-X1 with upgraded fixed HP input"        [​IMG] 

10. BarDash
    Lol...

11. Gerryhatrick
    Does this forum serve any useful purpose any more? Just asking....

Maybe Paul could send us all a pm when the dx200 is released?

12. Riley Beale

Seconded.  This thread has no purpose until stuff starts happening with producing the DX 200.  It is a waste right now.

13. Dogmatrix

​You know if know one posts on the thread it will just sit here quietly not wasting anything . Until the DX200 is released and we all explode with enthusiasm [​IMG]

14. Riley Beale

Yes I do.  Not much to talk about until we hear some news.  All good.  Not projecting anger.  Happy thoughts everybody.

15. artpiggo
    This is what the discussion progress looks like for this thread.

page.png

First

Back
69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Next

Last