1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Next

Last
  1. JackDiesel

I fully support this. I'd like to be able to plug it into a base, skip the onboard amp and use a desktop amp for home listening. Then unplug it and take it with me on the go and plug my K10's into it for my portable setup.

2. Gerryhatrick
    From way back (on the basis of no evidence whatsoever) I had convinced myself the dx200 would be out before Christmas. I want one under my tree from me to me!!

Now what with waiting for reviews and postal times it ain't going to happen. Boy am I disappointed....

3. reginalb

Or (in the case of USB) just understand how data transmission works. Buy a USB cable that meets spec, and you will be ok. 

4. BarDash

It should be here by Christmas... of 2017[​IMG]

5. Gerryhatrick
    Really? That's great news - at last a definitive date!!

Oh hang on a minute.........

BarDash likes this.
  6. Mimouille
    They said this year for sure...

7. Kerouac

This year would be nice [​IMG]

Well, at least you already have another amazing new toy (dap) to play around with in the meantime.
    Am I jealous over here? Hell yeah! [​IMG]

8. audio123
    waiting for the dx200 too [​IMG]

9. MarkGL
    Wait the DX200 is NOT coming before xmas!?

That would be very disappointing news.

10. Gerryhatrick
    It still might but what I said was if I wait for reviews and given postal times to the uk if it was released tomorrow I would be unlikely to get a dx200 by Christmas.

Did Paul really assure us of a 2016 release?

11. Mimouille
    Kerouac, not too sure about this, waiting to see what the real thing looks like and how much they sell it.

12. Dithyrambes
    I hope they keep it the same as fiio x7. It would probably blow it away if it is a more refined product. I like how ibasso is handling this thread. Instead of hyping it and releasing an unfinished product, they are taking there time to make sure it launches well. If it comes before Xmas, will definitely get one.

13. Kerouac

I'm also waiting on price + some impressions / reviews first, but iBasso products have never disappointed me so far. And usually they have a very good price/performance ratio.
    The NW-WM1A is also on my radar, but if I should buy the WM1Z (like you did) I would have to tell my kids that Santa's not coming over to our house for the next 15 years [​IMG] 

14. Onetwothree

I searched the thread and maybe I missed it but I haven't seen Paul post anything other than there is no timeline for the product to be released.

Maybe the 2016 date was posted elsewhere or someone got their facts mixed up and a rumor was started.

15. all999

It's here and next pages... Nothing official.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/791531/dx200-the-style-has-been-chosen-by-your-votes-details-of-design-and-features-on-1st-page/1005#post_12884579

First

Back
67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
Next

Last