DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Sep 30, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #1,067 of 22,019
A few years ago, all the cell phone makers were deliberately making their chargers, and charging sockets, incompatible with each of their competitors.

It was crazy, because every time a person changed their phone, they needed a different charger, and had to throw away their old one.

Eventually, the European community got sick of the environmental damage all this unnecessary wastage was causing, and they banned it - now, all smartphones have to use common standards for their sockets (except Apple who seem to think they're special, with all their MFI-related selfishness).

I don't think it will be long before manufacturers around the world will be forced to make their products serviceable and their batteries replaceable. It is bad for the environment when products are manufactured that cannot be maintained with replaceable batteries. They will just go straight into landfill if recycling facilities are not available in the local area.

I just read Sweeden recently had a proposal to give tax credits to people who spend money on repairing devices or something... a little bit roundabout way to address this but I like the idea. http://boingboing.net/2016/09/26/swedish-law-will-let-you-write.html

The DX200 will have easy access to the battery. The DX200 is not glued together.

We are progressing well on the DX200.

Very good, thanks for clarifying.

Sep 30, 2016 at 6:48 PM Post #1,068 of 22,019
  The DX200 will have easy access to the battery. The DX200 is not glued together.

That is unexpected good news. Even more interested in this device now 
smile.gif

Oct 1, 2016 at 9:16 PM Post #1,072 of 22,019
can i ask anyone please. the usb c slot is where on the unit is it top or bottom. is it middle left or right?

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:17 PM Post #1,076 of 22,019
  @Paul - iBasso

As the DX200 will have a USB-C socket, will it also support quick-charging? If so, how many Amperes will it be able to draw at max? 

The USB-C is on the top and it is regular charging at 1.5 amperes per hour.
  Hello guys,i am from Romania'
I keep reding but when be released?
And...make a parametri eq ibasso,
Thank you all...

We are getting much closer. We have new boards coming in. The sound elevates above the DX100 with a beautiful extended treble and natural midrange. The bass is solid and extended. These are all things you would expect to hear from a manufacture but I think many are in for an enjoyable musical experience.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Oct 9, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #1,077 of 22,019
  We are getting much closer. We have new boards coming in. The sound elevates above the DX100 with a beautiful extended treble and natural midrange. The bass is solid and extended. These are all things you would expect to hear from a manufacture but I think many are in for an enjoyable musical experience.

I had DX100 and still didn't find anything as good. Any chances we get DX200 till the end of the year?

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #1,078 of 22,019
@Paul - iBasso: is it possible for you to give us at least some technical details about DX120? Something like DAC chip used, availability of balanced output, something like that. I know the focus now is on DX200, but there's people, like me, that don't need all the possibilities the DX200 provides, but are instead interested in DX120 as an interesting option for upgrading from the current gear.

Thanks.

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:59 PM Post #1,080 of 22,019
I'm totally going to get the DX200 to match up with the IT03 IEM iBasso released... I imagine that would be a great pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back