1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Next

Last
  1. bcarr112281

Great--I'll keep it on my list!

With thanks,
    Brian

2. Raketen

I just read Sweeden recently had a proposal to give tax credits to people who spend money on repairing devices or something... a little bit roundabout way to address this but I like the idea. http://boingboing.net/2016/09/26/swedish-law-will-let-you-write.html

Very good, thanks for clarifying.

Mython likes this.
  3. Peridot

That is unexpected good news. Even more interested in this device now [​IMG]

4. lurkusmaximus
    Totally agree. Way-to-go iBasso!

5. bzfrank
    mkovb.jpg

6. HiFiChris Contributor
    @Paul - iBasso

As the DX200 will have a USB-C socket, will it also support quick-charging? If so, how many Amperes will it be able to draw at max? 

7. artpiggo
    can i ask anyone please. the usb c slot is where on the unit is it top or bottom. is it middle left or right?

8. Cecala
    Paul from Ibasso, we need more images................[​IMG]

9. Mistyc
    Hello guys,i am from Romania'
    I keep reding but when be released?
    And...make a parametri eq ibasso,
    Thank you all...

10. Mistyc
    Sorry for my english,

11. Paul - iBasso

The USB-C is on the top and it is regular charging at 1.5 amperes per hour.
    We are getting much closer. We have new boards coming in. The sound elevates above the DX100 with a beautiful extended treble and natural midrange. The bass is solid and extended. These are all things you would expect to hear from a manufacture but I think many are in for an enjoyable musical experience.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  12. all999

I had DX100 and still didn't find anything as good. Any chances we get DX200 till the end of the year?

13. HombreCangrejo
    @Paul - iBasso: is it possible for you to give us at least some technical details about DX120? Something like DAC chip used, availability of balanced output, something like that. I know the focus now is on DX200, but there's people, like me, that don't need all the possibilities the DX200 provides, but are instead interested in DX120 as an interesting option for upgrading from the current gear.

Thanks.

14. bcarr112281
    @Mistyc - No worries--your English is better than my Romanian! :)

15. cn11
    I'm totally going to get the DX200 to match up with the IT03 IEM iBasso released... I imagine that would be a great pairing.

First

Back
62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Next

Last