DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Aug 4, 2017 at 5:07 PM Post #7,412 of 22,021
Hi @Paul - iBasso , any date and price for the dx200 titanium version?

I hope soon. After using it at CanJam London and listening to it, I would sell all my daps to have it. Seriously. It is like armor and exceeds in sound. It is heavier than the stock DX200 but lighter than my WM1Z.

Aug 4, 2017 at 5:14 PM Post #7,413 of 22,021
I hope soon. After using it at CanJam London and listening to it, I would sell all my daps to have it. Seriously. It is like armor and exceeds in sound. It is heavier than the stock DX200 but lighter than my WM1Z.
i had asked before. the ti version is different about hardware?

Aug 4, 2017 at 6:31 PM Post #7,414 of 22,021

i had asked before. the ti version is different about hardware?

Same, I thought I read there would be no difference in SQ?

Aug 5, 2017 at 7:54 AM Post #7,420 of 22,021
I have an AR M2 and I would also like to hear about how the sound compares to the DX200. I am frustrated by the very slow firmware development for the M2 and by the very poor music app on the M2. The sound is great, but there is no way to use the music app to select an artist and then select an album by that artist. This has been a problem since the M2 was released and has been going on for almost 2 years without resolution.
Hi Ira

agree 100% with you. Said in other words: power is nothing without control. But there is one but. At least for me since yesterday....Now I'm going to write it in the AR-M2 thread, so pls give a look there. I'm completely sure what I'm going to write will change your day :wink:

Aug 5, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #7,421 of 22,021
Anybody with issue using neutron player? I just updated neutron and now nothing plays . . . . wondering if I am alone facing this?

I just updated Neutron to latest and it plays fine. Also have latest Lurker0's 2.5.141 f/w.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #7,422 of 22,021
I have 2 problems.
1 the computer cannot recognise the DX200 , so I cannot copy music files into my dx200
Slide1.JPG

2 when I try to update the firmware I got the error loading message
Slide1.JPG

can anyone please help. I have tried 2 computer (the one is with windows8 64 bit os , the other is windows7 32 bit and I think I already installed the right driver for both)

thank you in advance

Aug 5, 2017 at 10:38 PM Post #7,424 of 22,021
I have 2 problems.
1 the computer cannot recognise the DX200 , so I cannot copy music files into my dx200

2 when I try to update the firmware I got the error loading message

can anyone please help. I have tried 2 computer (the one is with windows8 64 bit os , the other is windows7 32 bit and I think I already installed the right driver for both)

thank you in advance

1. Have you loaded files before or is this the first time? If first time you need to ensure on the DX200 you enable the option for File Transfers in the pull down window prompt. I did not know about that when I first got the DX200.

2. I'll assume you are loading Lurker's or WindowsX firmware? I don't see the *.img file listed in the Firmware path in that screenshot. If you are trying to load iBasso stock f/w you don't need the loader software to do it. Just unzip the iBasso file you downloaded and then copy the zip file that was inside the original zip file to the SDcard root directory and do a manual install using the DX200 Android Settings menu. (I'm only assuming based on lack of info you provided)

Strange . . . I am also on Lurker's 2.5.141but my neutron can't play. What could be wrong?

Does Neutron appear to be playing and you just don't hear audio? Have you tried uninstalling the app then do a reinstall?

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017 at 11:22 PM Post #7,425 of 22,021
@Signal2Noise thank you
I just bought the dx200 second hand , about the firmware update thank you so much I will copy the firmware to my sdcard.
for the first question I've tried to file where can I set the option for transfering file in setting menu of the DX200, but I cant see where " the option for File Transfers in the pull down window prompt" is .Do I have to set something on my computer or I can find this pull down window promt in my DX200 ?

thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back