1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339
341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350
Next

Last
  1. jmills8
    Most or two ?

2. aLcHieZ
    Weird...just update to new beta FW and got myself a big ghost touch. Never happens before in other FW. Already do factory reset but it's not helping. Not sure if reroll wlll help or not. But stick to Mango mode at the moment.

3. headwhacker

Happened to me after I installed the latest beta FW. But, after cleaning the screen and getting rid of oils and smudge it's back to normal.

4. ropie
    My unit got spastic as well
    It did with the oriiginal firmaware, didn't notice it with the second.firmware
    Yesterday with the V2 it was terrible. Had to switch the unit off

I read the suggestion somewhere to take the screenprotector off.
    Did any of you guys try this? And did it give an improvement?

5. all999

Left my unit on a charger over night. Nothing happened. One thing is for sure - outstanding customer support. I'm in touch with Paul and waiting for his final response.

6. AnakChan Moderator

A 2.1A or higher charger?

7. all999

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/adaptive-fast-charging-wall-charger-detachable-microusb-usb-cable-white-ep-ta20jweusta/

8. artpiggo
    Did you use fast charging adapter as normal daily charge. If you used, i think that is probably the root cause since this device isn't designed for fast charge compatibility.

9. JacuzziJoe

i think this is not right because it should not matter if it is quickcharge or not as it is down-compatible.
    THe source (dx200) draws the amount of power it needs, its not like the charger pumps it in no matter what source there is..

correct me if im wrong..

10. all999

I think You are correct. From the description on Samsung's site

"The Adaptive Fast Charging wall charger will charge other Micro USB devices without the Adaptive Fast Charging feature as well, with just a standard 2 Amp charging rate."

And from DX200 quick start guide.

20170310_092339.jpg

11. KK-android

Yea, i can.

I have both of them at hand and compared.

WM1Z is high quality in high frequency, but resolution in low range is unclear.
    It is very turbid, the lower sound outlook is bad, and as a result it narrows the sound stage.

On the other hand, DX 200 which has passed 50 hours exceeds WM1Z in all items.
    Sound field, transparency, freshness, horizontal direction, vertical direction, localization, SN, low frequency punch, speed feeling
    It's all.

This is listening with my A12 and MH40.
    Both are balanced connections.

The music I am listening to is Trance, EDM in general, orchestral music.

I will never buy Walkman as long as SONY adopts S-Master.:wink:

12. javahut
    very interested to know how this is resolved by ibasso. would hate to think we have to ship dx200 to china for repair.

13. denis1976
    The 1Z whaaaattttttt? Ok its your opinion...the notion of good or bad or more or less sound is diferent from person to person

14. SoLost
    Just got my DX200 today. All looks good, updated to firmware v1.5.69. I also tried the v2 beta, but went back to v1.5.69. But in short, I cannot get my DX200 into Storage Mode. I tried connecting it to both a Windows 10 and a Mac but neither computer will see the DX200 as a storage device. Is there some trick? I see that when I plug in the USB cable, I can pull down from the top and choose USB options, and I already selected File Transfer, but the computers are not seeing the device. Pls help!

15. all999
    So maybe You should try to install DX200 drivers from iBasso download site?

First

Back
330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339
341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350
Next

Last