1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326
328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337
Next

Last
  1. headwhacker
    The latest beta FW seems a little bit too sensitive. Now I'm getting a little touch screen ghosting effect if I scroll up and down a long list. I have to pause a second every time I swipe up and down to avoid it. As I suggested earlier, the touch screen sensitivity should be adjustable from the settings. I also notices the more smudge/dirt in the screen the worse the ghosting effect is when it happens. 

Having said that, browsing by Artist in Android mode correctly displays the album list when an artist is selected instead of displaying all tracks of all albums by the artist. 

2. tin427
    After you download the zip file, you need to unzip it first.
    Then you can find a readme.txt file and another zip file.
    That zip file is the one you need to put under SD card for update.

3. doofalb
    Never mind, I figured it out. Not sure if this is a Mac thing, but anyway I didn't  realize that the zip file I downloaded from iBasso needed to be unzipped to get to the ota. zip file [​IMG]

4. ExpatinJapan
    I have a quick guide in my review.

See my signature.

5. Crazypaladin
    The latest firmware 2.0.6 beta works well for me. Now the swiping is fast and continues the same effort to stop phantom swiping like 1.5.9 firmware did. Well done iBasso. 

In Mango mode, the swiping works fine too. I would appreciate faster swiping response but it is not bothering me. Enjoying my DX200 now. 

6. doofalb
    Thanks @tin427and @ExpatinJapan!!

7. fuhransahis
    This... please.

8. artpiggo
    I have created the report bug thread as many of users request. Please feel free to make use of thread's existence.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/838997/ibasso-dx200-bug-thread-post-any-firmware-bugs-issues-here

9. cn11

I'm getting the same thing... Would appreciate some suggestions as well.

10. doofalb

check out @tin427 and my post post from a few hours ago, also @ExpatinJapan has quick guide in his review.

Essentially you need to download the firmware, unzip it and then transfer the zip file within that first zip file to the root folder. It's like a two-layered russian doll :)

11. Giwrgos
    Same here, 24 Bit Flac files won't stream over Bluetooth - no issues with lower sampling rates. Bose Wireless Sport Earphones used.

However, please note that I had the same exact issue and DAP behavior with A&K DAPs, so it might as well be a bluetooth bandwidth issue? Idk but interested to hear others' experiences or knowledge here!

12. cn11

Actually I've tried that, and the file there with the read.me won't copy over... I'm trying it on our Mac next.

13. doofalb
    Hmm, not sure if I understand your problem then. I should add that I did most everything on my Mac: unzip the file and transfer the therein contained firmware zip file to the sd card. The read me file stayed on the laptop. I then inserted the sd card into the dx200 and followed the instructions

14. cn11
    I actually got it to work by using the Mac. The unzipped file copied over using Android File Transfer, and the update ran fine this time. I'm up and going with the newest firmware. 

15. Pasopati
    same mastering? 

nope..

First

Back
317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326
328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337
Next

Last