1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324
326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335
Next

Last
  1. HiFiChris Contributor
    I only experienced that phantom touch behaviour with the very first firmware in Mango OS (pure music) mode. It went away as soon as I updated the firmware.

2. Dizzle77
    Where can i find information about the digital filters?

3. kensg
    When playing tidal offline, does the dx200 have skipping issues like the dpx1

4. stenog

A big NO. This is from SD card.

5. Pasopati

Yeah me too.. Only after firmware update

6. corn

Apparently factory reset solved the problem for me. You might want to try it. Good luck.

7. Pekka2016
    Hello All,

I'm new here and received today my Ibasso DX200.

At the moment it's charging so there's not much to tell about it.

Just one thing, I noticed the volume knob is rotating difficult on the same spot in each revolution.
    I undid the allen screws a little and then it's gone. But as soon as I tighten them it's there again.
    Has somebody else noticed this and found a solution?

My history with DAP's is:

Sony NWZ-A15 (bought new)
    Astell&Kern AK100II (bought used)
    Pioneer XDP-100R (bought used)
    And now the Ibasso DX200 (bought new)

Greetings,
    Herman

8. JacuzziJoe
    Hello all,

I know that the question could have been asked in general forum but as it is related to my preordered basso dx200 (should arrive Tuesday) I will post it here.

I could a lot of albums in 24 bit 96 kHz and 24/192.
    Will my basso be able to play the files in android mode with lets say neutron player or another one in native quality or does do android some "downgrade".

Else I would have to use the mango mode I think, but I am really new to this scene so please help me :)

9. Lurker0
    It is not Android in DX200 which "downgrades", but the players themselves. iBasso took care to let players fully utilize DAC capabilities, but iBasso can't make them to do it. So, it depends on your particular player and its settings.

10. artpiggo

No, neutron player will downsampling to 44.1 kHz. Third party app cannot play natively yet. Please use mango OS / android stock app.

11. HiFlight

Also, Neutron player volume can only be adjusted by onscreen slider, DX200 volume control does nothing except light the screen and show the slider! Not very convenient!
    I have yet to find a Neutron menu setting that enables the use of the volume knob to actually raise and lower the volume. My only reason for using a 3rd party player is to implement crossfeed, otherwise Mango is, IMO, hard to beat.

Hopefully at some point iBasso will include crossfeed as a menu option.

12. artpiggo

Yea. Someday I wish ibasso co-op with neutron to male it fully compatible. Neutron is one of the most beutiful and easy to manage album library. Also, having room for upnp server is a total promising.

13. artpiggo
    Okay I found a very tiny bug. (still FW. 1.3.60)

I just testing bluetooth functionality with SONY MDR-1RBT.

With Third Party App - Working smoothly. All buttons at headphone is working as designed.

With Mango App - Working decent with 16 bit/44.1kHz but The 24 bit/96kHz song has no voice coming out from headphone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    However, This thing doesn't affect my life since I test this in order to write the review only. I won't use it in daily run.

Paul, you can just put it as low priority list. 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who would like to know the range of bluetooth.

Pairing with DX200 will only stable inside the room. When I go outside and close the door and walk away 5-6 steps, it becomes fuzzy.

But this headphone normally when pairing with usual phone (xiaomi mi note in my case), I can even go downstair without any unstability.

14. wolfen68 Contributor

Earlier in this thread is an explanation on how to remove and realign the volume wheel/panel. It is pretty easy and may fix your issue.

15. JacuzziJoe
    Thanks for the answers guys!!!

Other than that, i am thinking about switching from buying albums in 24/96 to Tidal hifi which is 16/44.

I will Listen only with my ibasso dx200 using Meze 99's.
    Do you think there would be reasonable difference?

Many answers appreciated :)

First

Back
315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324
326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335
Next

Last