1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311
313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322
Next

Last
  1. Paul - iBasso

It is the FW after this one that any lag with Mango will be fixed. This FW addresses some other issues.

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    twister6 and Glasha like this.
  2. jamespitt

Paul - please look into why the music will sometimes pause in the middle of a song without any buttons or the screen being touched. This happens in Mango.

Thanks

James

3. aLcHieZ
    Anyone got battery drain issue? Go to bed last night with full charge, wake up 8 hours later and lost 20% battery. Android mode of course.

4. markt1600
    Want to add that I too am experiencing screen issues with phantom presses and swipes on my DX200.

If a firmware fix is on the way that will address this, I can wait.  There are periods where the screen works perfectly (for a few minutes) but inevitably, the presses and swipes start eventually that make it unuseable.

5. Paul - iBasso

Was the DX200 turned totally off? We haven't had any reports of battery issues with the DX200 so I hope there is none with yours.

6. Paul - iBasso

I haven't gotten any reports of this. Does it do it with all formats? Does the music pause or freeze?

7. artpiggo

It happens to mine also when playing in android mode. Because there was when I continuously loop all tracks to burn in the device while keeping it charge all night. Then I wake up, I found that the playback has stopped already. 

Switching to pure mode, I have no issues at all. I don't know what conditions trigger this happen as well. 

8. artpiggo

If you keep it awake. the decreasing rate of battery is same as your unit. not issue to worry. If you turn off, no battery will be drained.

9. ExpatinJapan
    This sounds like me in the morning. I get 8 hours sleep, still sleepy. :)

artpiggo likes this.
  10. king73
    Whether the player supports the conclusion of the third-party music players through the DAC? Is it possible to install Root and Viper?

11. king73
    Comparison with the Luxury & Precision L5 Pro can?

12. hkppl
    Quote:

It also happened when change track in the middle of a playing track and then go back to the original track...

13. jamespitt

I have only tried FLAC files. It pauses. You have to press playi to get it to start again. Can happen about 5 times during a 3 minute long song

14. artpiggo
    By the way, did you use latest firmware yet?

15. SQ13

The same 'pause' issue happens a few times when I was trying to burn in the unit in android mode. i did not test the pure mode.

First

Back
302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311
313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322
Next

Last