DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jan 31, 2017 at 8:16 AM Post #3,526 of 22,021
Man they sound like night and day, between angels singing and pig farts.

Kidding. I thought I heard some nuances some sounding smoother and others harsher but more on some tracks. But honestly I would swear I can hear something.

I changed between Vegas, my new Custom Art 8.2 uni, AT r70x, others big and small, i mean, i can imagine it, but can't speak of real change, will keep trying :blush:

Jan 31, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #3,527 of 22,021
Can't find an answer to this so far, but are you able to control the DX200 from your phone?

My ideal use would be the ability to stream Tidal while on the go through WiFi direct to my phone (S7 Edge) and also control playback from my phone. Looking to get this instead of the ridiculously priced Poly, from impressions here DX has better SQ than the Mojo as well.

Jan 31, 2017 at 8:50 AM Post #3,530 of 22,021
Can't find an answer to this so far, but are you able to control the DX200 from your phone?

My ideal use would be the ability to stream Tidal while on the go through WiFi direct to my phone (S7 Edge) and also control playback from my phone. Looking to get this instead of the ridiculously priced Poly, from impressions here DX has better SQ than the Mojo as well.

If roon can be installed I think that's possible but nobody tried yet.

Jan 31, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #3,532 of 22,021
DX200 is finally on Amazon!!!! Available HERE. And they are offering it as a bundle of DX200 plus 3.5mm audio cables and Optical spdif cables, and usb charger.

Jan 31, 2017 at 9:16 AM Post #3,534 of 22,021

DX200 is finally on Amazon!!!! Available HERE. And they are offering it as a bundle of DX200 plus 3.5mm audio cables and Optical spdif cables, and usb charger.

And good price too:thumbsup:

Yeah, I was surprised, even considering extra bonuses.  I'm using that short optical cable, definitely a decent quality. So, overall, this is a good sign that distributors around the world now receiving DX200 in stock and it should go onsale globally.

Btw, I also heard a rumor there might be some new 3rd leather cases coming out around the corner
wink.gif

Jan 31, 2017 at 9:41 AM Post #3,538 of 22,021
  which fw is best for you @twister6

Not quite sure what do you mean?  iBasso released dx200 a week or two before CNY, issued a quick update right before they went on holidays, and that's what I have right now.  @Paul - iBasso has been collecting a laundry list of our complaints
biggrin.gif
 so once SW guys are back from the holiday, they will address them in the next fw update.  I didn't find any show stoppers, enjoying the release as is, and looking forward to further enhancements and bug fixes.

Jan 31, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #3,539 of 22,021
Not quite sure what do you mean?  iBasso released dx200 a week or two before CNY, issued a quick update right before they went on holidays, and that's what I have right now.  @Paul - iBasso
 has been collecting a laundry list of our complaints :D  so once SW guys are back from the holiday, they will address them in the next fw update.  I didn't find any show stoppers, enjoying the release as is, and looking forward to further enhancements and bug fixes.
He is trying to say he really likes the DX200 in a indirect way.

Jan 31, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #3,540 of 22,021

Not quite sure what do you mean?  iBasso released dx200 a week or two before CNY, issued a quick update right before they went on holidays, and that's what I have right now.  @Paul - iBasso has been collecting a laundry list of our complaints
biggrin.gif
 so once SW guys are back from the holiday, they will address them in the next fw update.  I didn't find any show stoppers, enjoying the release as is, and looking forward to further enhancements and bug fixes.

stock fw or 1.2.44 or 1.3.6
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back