1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224
226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235
Next

Last
  1. audio123
    guess i shall wait for the 2nd batch or later batches of DX200

2. twister6 Contributor
    Family Business (DX200 + CB12 + IT03)

dx200-x13.jpg

What a pair up!!!

Fabi likes this.
  3. Paul - iBasso

I will try and get our Batch Tool loaded for the DX200. There is a new driver for the DX200. It wipes the internal memory and does a clean install of a FW. Often this eliminate any problem but right now everyone is gone on holiday and I have limited resources. Please email me at paul@ibasso.com

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
    odevans likes this.
  4. audio123
    how is CB12 compared to stock cable on the dx200?

5. pokoynicheg
    Gays, can anyone compare dx200 with plenue1 or pm2

6. warrior1975
    artpiggo Thank you!! I literally emailed the dev right before checking this thread. Going to try to install the app like you suggested.

twister6 Excellent synergy between my dx200 and the it03, really enjoying it. Looking forward to what else you have to say regarding the cb12,what it adds to the experience.

pokoynicheg I have the Cowon S, had the P1 too. They sound the same, but I plan on comparing the DX200 and the S in the upcoming days. Still getting acquainted with the DX200. So far, a very different sound. Without eq, the P1 is decent. Eq really changes things. The DX200 sounds fine without eq, and I find the eq to have much less impact on the sound... Much much much less. My dx200 is still burning in.

Quick comparison, first things first... Bass. Much more bass on the P1/S with eq and dsp enabled. Both devices have amazing clarity. I don't have much else on the sound.

UI I have to give to Cowon. It's faster and works better. On the DX200, there is no search function on stock music app. That really sucks. I often forget the artist and like to search for songs by typing the name in. By far, my biggest gripe on the DX200.

Battery life, they seem comparable. That's all I have for now.

jmills8 likes this.
  7. pokoynicheg
    Thank you, bro. I'll wait your compare. Tomorrow I buy p1 or not buy it and take care money on dx200 and i really interisting comparing that daps.

8. warrior1975
    Can't go wrong with either tbh. I enjoy both of them. However, if you are a basshead, or love bass, P1 has a definite edge there. It's a significant difference as the P1 can really pound with eq and dsp. Of course, the P1 sounds excellent without being a basshead player too, it's extremely versatile due to the eq and dsp settings. The P1 can also be found fairly reasonable, $699 on Amazon in the US. It is an older product now though.

I'm not saying those things and implying the DX200 is lacking in anyway, I just know the P1 very well. The DX200 is a fine dap, very fine.

9. Lucif6r6th
    CB12 gives it03 a very holographic feel and makes it more transparent. I can't tell the much difference in soundstage even against andromeda(my noob ears). I'm using Opus#1 as source btw so I imagine dx200 to do way better

warrior1975 and audio123 like this.
  10. twister6 Contributor
    DX200 + IT03 using either stock or CB12 cable:

Stock vs CB12 - wider soundstage, though stock is single ended vs CB12 being balanced and DX200 ports vary in soundstage expansion (BAL output sounds wider).  Bass is tighter and faster, feel like it has more control, mids are a little more upfront, a little brighter and more detailed, treble has more sparkle with some improvement in definition.  The sound is more resolving with CB12 vs being smoother with a stock cable.

IMG_7685.jpg

warrior1975, pr0b3r and Lucif6r6th like this.
  11. davidmolliere

+1 on the Play Store, I hope things come around and we can have the option.

@Paul - iBasso The official french distributor son-video list the DX200 has having the Play Store is that a mistake (probable) or would there be an international version with it?

12. DevilofLife
    Another problem when in sleep mode with no apps running sometimes it will randomly restart my DX200 and still give me the error message “unfortunately Launcher3 has stopped working”
    So really don't know what causing it first I thought its downloading music from tidal but after more use of my DX200 this error just seem to happen randomly.

13. Mimouille
    There might be some confusion. Mango in Android is not laggy at all. Mango in pure music mode is very laggy. Have you tried it? When pressing on off and then "to mango"?

14. CracKinGDucK
    It's the screen protector. iBasso do not really use some high quality screen protector, and you make it too dirty so you know the rest. If you have too much sweat in your hands then clean it before touching your dx200 or just put away the screen protector.

Short term solution: clean the screen and make sure your fingers are dry
    long term solution: find another screen protector

15. audio123
    thank you alex. Appreciate it :) top reviewer!

First

Back
215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224
226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235
Next

Last