1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224
Next

Last
  1. HiFlight

SRC is currently nonfunctional but will be implemented in a future firmware update.

2. stenog

You have a wonderful sense of humor Paul :smile:

Happy Chinese New Year to you and to all of Ibasso.

3. Pasopati
    I second @otta56 statement, playing 16/44 and 2.5mm high gain volume 40 got 5 hours playtime

4. musicday
    Thank you for your answer.I guess if we use DSD 512 and full size headphones battery life will be around 3 hours.Wish they added a bigger battery and make player thicker but with increased playback time.
    Hopefully future updates can fix this more or less.

5. Paul - iBasso

Have you done a firmware update to hour latest FW and a factory reset?

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/
  6. otta56
    Xie xie nin! Man zou. Wo bu yao ta ma wo.
    Gong xi fa cai. Wan sui ru yi.

Fabi likes this.
  7. otta56
    To Paul@iBasso yes, I have the latest firmware and did a factory reset. I will try another reset to see if it helps.I'm also not complaining since I am used to the battery life on the DX100.[​IMG]

Xie xie nin! Man zou. Wo ting de dong ma hua. Wo bu yao ta ma wo.
    Gong xi fa cai. Wan sui ru yi.

8. musicday
    Nu înțeleg ce ai vrut să zici.Scrie și tu în limba engleză.

9. TEDW
    pentru că nu sunt chinezi. ei felicit pe noul an unul cu altul. și eu nu sunt româncă. Folosesc Google translate .

10. musicday
    Love it,very funny translation. Google translate faild :grin::grin:

11. WindowsX
    I find unstability issue on WAV format playback. 24/192 file will stutter when screen goes off. I hope they'll release an update that allows ROM cooking soon. Maybe they can supply Rockchip firmware image version and I'll repack with ota updates on my own.

12. icefalkon

LOL I showed this to my wife, who is Chinese, and she LOL'd

13. twister6 Contributor

That's great, Paul!  So, Mango app will not downsample, and of course in Mango OS mode nothing is downsampled either!  What is a meaning of "SRC off" button in your Mango player?  I mean, it looks like it's not enabled, maybe will be enabled in the future update.  But what does it toggle?

14. TheDuke990
    I have a question regarding streaming clients like tidal or spotify. Is it possible to use it in offline mode? Thanks

15. odevans
    Any 'London Grammar' fans, here?

If so... Yes, just, yes. Oh my life, yes. I've just listened to 'Maybe': Throughout it sounded fantastic (great, in-depth description, right?), but man, that build up at roughly the 3.00 mark, leading up to that wonderful crescendo, when the singer, Hannah Reid, bellows out... Beautiful! So powerful and just bloody brilliant!

Sometimes you unknowingly stop analyzing the music you're listening to, as you just get swept away with the immense pleasure you're receiving from hearing it: That wave feels so damned good and there's no way I'm getting off it any time soon!

Sorry, I know this isn't the most useful of posts, but sometimes you just need to say something!

iBasso, you've crafted something special, here.

First

Back
204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224
Next

Last