1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214
Next

Last
  1. jamato8 Contributor

I don't think I should show what I have here. I might be put in for observation somewhere. 

Dithyrambes likes this.
  2. musicday
    The Tera Player is missing :grin:

davidmolliere likes this.
  3. Gerryhatrick

I'll have the one on the second row third from the left please:blush:

4. the wizard of oz
    N.B. I've just created an entry in the DAP section of head gear for the DX200, so people can post their reviews there.

davidmolliere likes this.
  5. JacquesDewitt
    Hello, is it normal to have a high temperature? (connected with a dt1990)

my other question, is enabled the update of the system by means of the Internet?

are there are any page where can see what added or corrected in each update?

also with some type of light (fluorescent), is appreciate small spots of oil in all the screen, but not is displayed through the brightness of the device in the darkness. What this event is due, it is a problem or normal screen?

Best regards

6. artpiggo

See answer in blue

7. icefalkon

What's that ... almost $10K USD in equipment? 

Excellent! lol

[​IMG]

8. headwhacker
    I know I'm crazy lol

9. icefalkon

LOL yeah, that's what my wife says to me....

um...that and ...."...stop spending money..." lol

10. headwhacker

I will be trimming my collection soon. Thinking of keeping 3-4 DAPs.

11. warrior1975
    Only 3-4? What will you do on the other 3-4 days? Reuse a DAP?? That's bad.

12. pokoynicheg
    Can anyone compare dx200 with plenue 1 or pm2. Thank you

13. H20Fidelity Contributor
    Some stand out areas I'll mention are DX200's performance at separation and coherency skills.

There's a strong sense of each instrument clearly playing independently, you pick this up right through the frequency range. Along with tight refinement samples in a song that sounded smeared together or jumbled during busy passages are perfectly clear to the ear. You always hear those stories of people saying they discovered new samples in music they'd never heard before, I believe this is my case with DX200. Not only new samples particularly on the left/right outer channels, but deciphering samples you may have only picked up slightly in the past, thinking "ah, that's what that instrument is doing!" etc etc..

So very competent separation and coherency skills if you're using IEM/headphones capable of extracting it.

My Tralucent Ref.1 behaves notably well with DX200, sometimes its treble can be fussy with some sources, slightly peaky. With DX200 it makes them like another earphone in the highs, very smooth, great timbre upstairs. You always hear people mentioning running headphones from a great desktop source can kick them into line, I believe this is my case with DX200 and my Ref.1, a strong capable source with good specs doing its thing.

Thoroughly enjoying the unit, its pulling together extremely well as hours increase.

14. blouies
    hello,
    is the line out balanced, and what type of connector (2.5mm TRRS, 3.5mm...) is it? I have a PB2 and am curious if that head amp is a good addition to the sound chain. My balanced headphone has 4pin XLR connector, so I'm evaluating which cable/adaptor I would need for the balanced headphone

15. Sound Eq
    i already know which ones will go out of your arsenal :)

First

Back
194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214
Next

Last