1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
First

Back
1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435
1437 1438 1439 1440
Next

Last
  1. jamato8 Contributor
    The amps have a different amount of gain. This is normal from MII to the AMP9. I love the sound of the AMP9.

Pictograms likes this.
  2. Tex Irie
    It's rather smooth. I've only had it for about 2 hours. I know this much.... I don't dislike it. It's certainly a different presentation than Amp1 MkII

3. jerick70
    I didn't have this sort of issue with my DX200Ti. I'm using JH Audio Lolas with a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. I've read about some others having this issue but didn't look into it because mine worked fine....

4. jerick70
    Yes it's nice and smooth. I love tubes.

5. Tex Irie
    I think I had to let my ears adjust to what I'm hearing. I'm listening to Jeffrey Osbourne "Only Human" right now.. and this is a song I've heard a million times but the song sounds really rich. Decadent... just glorious to listen to. This is also my first time hearing what tubes sound like.

6. parabellum777
    That´s something I would like to see in the next firmware update.

7. Rayzilla
    IMG_20190816_180000.jpg

Given my battery starting problem, what should I do at this stage? Any comment asap before it might turn off again.

8. Pictograms
    Did you hear back from IBasso?
    It might start if you hit ‘reboot system now’

9. Rayzilla
    Thanks for your reply. It's a poor excuse but classes have just started again so I haven't put my mind to getting the message out to iBasso. Initially I was going to just order the battery from the iBasso website but silly me, I was not able to find how to add the battery to the cart. lol

I did the reboot like you said. Now I'm going to wait and see if it charges in any way while I start on my dinner now.

10. Pictograms
    I ordered a battery from them a little while ago, simply emailed them and asked if I could buy one. They asked my address and sent me a PayPal invoice.... I think it was about 15$ altogether and I think may shipped from Mississauga. Unfortunately I’m away for the weekend so I can’t check where it came from.
    I do know there is a huge battery store in Toronto somewhere, I’ll try to remember what it’s called

*Edit* oh I see you might not be in Toronto currently

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  11. ExpatinJapan
    5770CDFB-C305-4135-80FB-C38AEA409194.jpeg

Fixed.

*insert upvote via like button

:)

Pictograms likes this.
  12. Rayzilla
    Thanks for looking into this. I just returned from Toronto last Friday after spending my whole summer there. I'll contact them on FB Messenger now. Missing my music on the go.

Pictograms and ExpatinJapan like this.
  13. dkalgray
    Hi, just got a new DX200 with AMP1 Mk2. Have upgraded it to the latest 8.1 Android OS and latest firmware. I am using the DX200 with Shure KSE1200s. I would like to use a PMEQ to play with the sound a bit (like I can on my Lotoo PAW 5000 Mk2) - the standard graphic equaliser on the latest DX200 F/W just doesn't cut it for me. Looking at possibly updating to Lurker F/W and then loading Neutron, but another option would be to wait and see if the latest DX220 Mango Player will be ported across to the DX200 as I believe it comes with a PMEQ. So keen to hear if this is a possibility before I go down the Lurker/Neutron path.

14. gr8soundz
    You might wanna try the Fidelizer ROM:
    http://www.fidelizer-audio.com/ibas...ion-v1-12-149-ported-from-dx220-rom-released/

I'm running their Purist ROM on my DX150 and PMEQ in the Mango app ported from DX220 works well. No Play Store though, so if you need that you can install the Lurker add-on afterwards. Fidelizer was a bit tricky to install; toughest part for me was properly disabling Verity. However, I preferred the sound of Fidelizer alone so I reflashed mine a second time and didn't reinstall Lurker.

Mlambeo likes this.
  15. dkalgray
    Great, thanks for the suggestion I just went to the website and it l looks like it could be what I am after. I will do some more reading to see...

First

Back
1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435
1437 1438 1439 1440
Next

Last