DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jul 19, 2018 at 8:31 AM Post #15,316 of 22,019
Now that was something I was wondering about, curious to get AMP1Ti impressions :)
The AMP1 Ti still needs burn in. But it is an amazeballs AMP.

I hope for you it didn’t die given the price tag :p
You mean AMP1Ti power?
Yep the AMP1 Ti. The right transducer flat out died. I've been having issues with my LCDi-4s for a little while so it was expected. Audeze is replacing them under warranty. :D

Great news that it doesn’t get as hot, as long as heat dissipation isn’t an issue for internal components getting too hot...
Time will tell. But so far so good.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018 at 8:47 AM Post #15,317 of 22,019
Yes, the TiAmp1 is much different than regular one. You will love the Ti as I posted in previous posts. Most importantly is that the main unit is different, so even to compare the same file of DSD512 with Amp8 on both Ti and regular, there are perceivable different ...

I'm surprised you still haven't updated your signature with "DSD512 fanatic" :wink:

Jul 19, 2018 at 8:51 AM Post #15,318 of 22,019
I'm surprised you still haven't updated your signature with "DSD512 fanatic" :wink:

LOL, only crazy performances on Dx200 for portable player. Desktop system is another story. It improves only 20% at most on my desktop system from LKS004. But my AudioGD R2R7 is different. It does beautifully with 16/44.1. So, no, I am not crazy about files format. I am only crazy about sound performances :D

Sometimes my ears drive me crazy, but I am sure it drives my wallet empty.

Jul 19, 2018 at 8:53 AM Post #15,319 of 22,019
Hi can i revert back to previous filmware ?
Current version very retard in Mango mode. Andriod ok

***has done factory reset etc.

****Also tried using sd card with previous filmware to (update) with it. But dx200 doesnt detect file on both sd card or default .

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018 at 8:59 AM Post #15,322 of 22,019
The AMP1 Ti still needs burn in. But it is an amazeballs AMP. Yep the AMP1 Ti.

Great news, I didn’t expect much there as AMP1 is not ranked high in my AMP favs.
I get it needs burn in but where does the signature lend towards? Musical, neutral, analytical?
From @Whitigir ‘s impressions I get the treble are something special, what about bass, mids, soundstage?

Jul 19, 2018 at 9:05 AM Post #15,325 of 22,019
I didn’t expect much there as AMP1 is not ranked high in my AMP favs
AMP1 is very good by design, and gains a lot from high grade components! I prefer it to any other in my DX200Cu!

Jul 19, 2018 at 9:17 AM Post #15,328 of 22,019
Great news, I didn’t expect much there as AMP1 is not ranked high in my AMP favs.
I get it needs burn in but where does the signature lend towards? Musical, neutral, analytical?
From @Whitigir ‘s impressions I get the treble are something special, what about bass, mids, soundstage?
By the way....congrats on the World Cup win. Vive la France!

Like @Lurker0 said, it is a very special amp. It is very musical leaning slightly toward analytical. A little treble hot with my Noble Encores but perfect with the HD6XX. Layering and instrument separation are beautiful with excellent microdetail.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018 at 9:56 AM Post #15,330 of 22,019
Just received email from ibasso, (not sure if Paul in disguise, lol), that tracking number given to me had a digit missing! I knew it couldn't take 4 days to get in the system.
Anyway, its at Dubai, half way here!

I'm back in the game :wink: Ti Eagerly anticipated after early comments here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back