1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 *** ANDROID "O" 8.1 1.05 now available!***

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by paul - ibasso, Dec 17, 2015.
  1. Nayparm
    Nice :L3000:, i'm guessing it will still take the same AMP modules? Or maybe its like the dx120 but based on the dx200 with amp7/8 inbuilt. Can anyone translate the Japanese (assuming) text in the picture?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  2. fokta
    I am sold... I'll wait..

3. Whitigir
    May want to give another 15 months before the Titanium come out kakakak!

4. AnakChan Moderator
    Aside from the obvious Bluetooth 5.0, it just states a 5 inch touch screen.

iBasso replied on Twitter it uses the same amp modules.

5. rtjoa
    That's the translation in the picture

6. rtjoa
    Thanks for the information. I cannot afford to keep buying daps lol.

Nayparm likes this.
  7. AnakChan Moderator
    It also teases new functions & has a “highest res” display. Naturally no specs with teases. Fujiya Potaken is on 2nd or 3rd Feb weekend. Hopefully this will be there (as such twitter advert in Japanese first??).

ExpatinJapan likes this.
  8. Whitigir
    It makes senses to be using same amp modules as the Dx200 was the first one to be modular designed. There is no doubt that the new platform would be using it also. More importantly, what else is out there ? Inside the 220

9. Nayparm
    Absolutely, i'm glad its confirmed about the amp modules which means its a dx200 replacment, i thought for a minute with the model number ending in 20 it might be just a bigger brother to the dx120. Hopefully the processor will be as good or better than the Hiby R6 Qualcomm for starters.

newtophones07 likes this.
  10. fokta
    ehemmm just spreading additional rumors.

price will be a bit higher then existing DX200.

2-3 months.... (according to the source, can be delay, based on exp...)

Still, I prob wait.

11. Whitigir
    Only a little bit higher ? Well, that isn’t bad. How will it hold against DX200Titanium :D ? I am sure my Amp8-EX will do wonderful in it

Nayparm and fokta like this.
  12. deniska80
    2x9038 and price ~ 1200$ ?))

13. Whitigir
    Let’s keep dreaming X_X

lantian likes this.
  14. twister6 Contributor
    Told ya, it's not going to be released next month :wink: I guess the cat is out of the bag now :D

Btw, iBasso dap models indexing has a clever way of revealing how drastic is the design change from one model to the other...

15. Whitigir
    Are you sure ? Kinda like how the Apple sheeps are interpreting Apple invitation letter font ? :wink:

fokta likes this.