DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Feb 5, 2018 at 7:13 AM Post #11,086 of 22,019
If you mean the App “Music” from Apple I had the same issue at the beginning. On the dx200 I was getting a blank screen when I was starting the App. I managed to fix it quitting the app, turning off the wifi and starting the app. After starting the app with no wifi, you will get a screen to sign into Apple music. Turn the wifi on and sign into Apple music. After that, the App will work with no issues:). Cheers

I have tried this and it did not work for me. I get to the sign in page and I am then asked to follow the sign in instructions and Apple send me a verification code to my phone. I follow the instructions, but i still get the message that my password or user name has not been recognised

Feb 5, 2018 at 11:24 AM Post #11,088 of 22,019
Will there be a new Amp with a 4.4mm balanced input like the Amp4?

Any news on the IT04?

This questions pops up often on both this thread and the IT01 thread.
Don't get me wrong, I'm as excited about the IT04 as anyone and can't wait for news!

But I'd invite you to put yourself in the position of iBasso for a moment, by way of answering this question.
Two things:
1) they are a business and hence have an active interest in marketing to potential clients and making them aware ASAP of any new releases and their availability date.

2) As is well documented on these and other iBasso threads, they have an unwavering commitment to trying their best to only release products (and begin the sales process for them) that, to the best of their knowledge, they are totally happy to release in terms of quality control and audio performance.
They won't announce a date for sales to begin until they are sure about these things.

Given the two above points, I find it hard to imagine any situation in which @Paul - iBasso is sitting in his office, rubbing his hands gleefully, whilst saying "The IT04 has been ready for weeks! WEEKS! And nobody knows except for us! Hahaha! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" (maniacal laughter follows) :D

I'm fairly sure that the moment they are fully satisfied that the product is good to go, and they have a confirmed date upon which they will be available to buy, we will be the first to know :)

Feb 5, 2018 at 1:01 PM Post #11,089 of 22,019
Hey guys, any recommendation in terms of anti-fingerprint screen protector for DX200? The stock one seems to catch finger prints fairly easily. Not a big issue, but can be aesthetically annoying sometime...

Feb 5, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #11,090 of 22,019
Hey guys, any recommendation in terms of anti-fingerprint screen protector for DX200? The stock one seems to catch finger prints fairly easily. Not a big issue, but can be aesthetically annoying sometime...

Haven't noticed many third-party screen protectors for it, but the Miter case comes with one, and it might hadnle fingerprints better than the stock. I'm unsure at this point whether there is a large difference, but they do throw in a screen protector with their leather case

Feb 5, 2018 at 1:39 PM Post #11,091 of 22,019
Haven't noticed many third-party screen protectors for it, but the Miter case comes with one, and it might hadnle fingerprints better than the stock. I'm unsure at this point whether there is a large difference, but they do throw in a screen protector with their leather case
Thanks man! I actually have the miter case but haven't tried the screen protector that comes with it. Will definitely give it a try tonight!

Feb 5, 2018 at 1:49 PM Post #11,092 of 22,019
Thanks man! I actually have the miter case but haven't tried the screen protector that comes with it. Will definitely give it a try tonight!

miter_dx200-15.jpg miter_dx200-23.jpg

Feb 5, 2018 at 3:20 PM Post #11,094 of 22,019
How thick is this case compared to the original one?

It's thicker due to kick stand but I already modded it. Will post a picture later.

Feb 5, 2018 at 9:41 PM Post #11,096 of 22,019
thanks,
I'm definitely interested!

Before:

miter_dx200-13.jpg miter_dx200-14.jpg

And after:

miter_dx200-26.jpg miter_dx200-27.jpg

The backpanel with a kickstand was glued on, so I carefully peeled it off, cut out the inner part, and superglued back the backpanel part.

miter_dx200-25.jpg

Feb 5, 2018 at 10:18 PM Post #11,098 of 22,019
@twister6

I would like to know if you have an idea/procedure to cut the Miter case at upper left side for easy micro sd card swap.

Feb 5, 2018 at 11:29 PM Post #11,100 of 22,019
@twister6

I would like to know if you have an idea/procedure to cut the Miter case at upper left side for easy micro sd card swap.

Maybe put Miter case side-by-side with DX200 so you can get a better idea where you need to cut the opening, mark a few dots with a pen so you know the length and the width of the opening, and use X-Acto knife to make a cut? I would start with a smaller opening first, to get the blade in, and then widen it to a desired size. If you are using x-acto knife, watch your fingers :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back