DVD-MP3 shuffle...
Mar 6, 2006 at 1:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

malcolmx9

Head-Fier
i want to burn half of my music collection on a DVD as an MP3 files.
only problem is, in my DVD system, i don't have the "shuffle" option.
so what i want 2 do, is to mix all the MP3 files right on the DVD before i burn them. but nero doesn't allow me to change the songs position, so i'm looking for an app that will allow me. any suggestions?
using nero 7 BTW.

Mar 6, 2006 at 1:40 PM Post #3 of 4
i'm talking about 1120 files...it will take me for ever to rename their track number manulay.
i don't have the application u mentioned, but i will download musicmatch and c if i can do the mix tracks option in it.
but if any1 have this application, or any other, and know how to make the mix, plz write it...

Mar 6, 2006 at 1:44 PM Post #4 of 4
Duh...you know I just realized that if you burn all the files in the root folder of the DVD, then all the the 01 tracks will be together, as well as all of the 02s, 03s, etc. You just need to burn all of the files together. And...iTunes lets you burn mp3s as a playlist...even onto DVDs. You can choose whatever order you want--by artist name, track name, song length, etc. The only problem with the iTunes option is that iTunes thinks all DVDs are 4.2 GB--at least last time I burned a DVD with it. Hope this helps
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back