Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!)
Nov 2, 2014 at 5:57 AM Post #136 of 158
I would be interested. Middle of the country preferred though.

Nov 22, 2014 at 1:42 PM Post #139 of 158
Ok... Yes let's meet. But how do we make this reality?

Nov 22, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #140 of 158
I'm also in for a meet, would like it to be between Antwerp and Amsterdam.

Dependable on the amount of participants:

First make a decision where it would take place (based on a poll of major cities), then a date (based on another poll) and make someone responsible for the meeting. (read - I would like to organise the meet).
     Then make a list of the participants that would want to pay for a meeting because you need to reserve for a conference room at a hotel or something similar.
     After that you should know what the cost would be per person if everyone is honest (read - beginning of a possible problem).

Then arrange with the hotel that each participant would pay the cost directly to the hotel because most people wouldn't trust someone else (read - me with the money for the expenses).
     If the expenses for the conference room are covered the meeting would continue, if not each participant would get a refund from the hotel.

If someone is at the meet but hasn't subscribed upfront they should pay an entrance fee.
     The extra money should be used for the food and drinks for the people that already paid for the conference room (location).

If someone else has another idea I'd like to hear it.

Nov 30, 2014 at 6:42 AM Post #141 of 158
I'd love to come. Organising will be tough though. So if you want to, please! I might help with finding and organising a venue, arranging stuff for that day.
Let's choose a spot easily reachable, so pref. not in the centre of a city (no parking), because not all of us have easy access to public transport. Besides, if I would bring "stuff" that day, I don't want to take that with me in the train :).
As far as a good spot is concerned, what about Gorinchem region?

Dec 28, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #142 of 158
Heerlen would be awesome! I live in Heerlen :) Can't get any closer to my home! Might rent a location somewhere? Our maybe someone there home if you guys like that idea?

Ill bring my Hifiman HE-400 and my Schiit Fulla
biggrin.gif
 Would like to see some other Schiit/Hifiman gear!

Dec 29, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #143 of 158
I can bring my Schiit Lyr 2 and maybe the Wyrd. Plus HD800's.

Jan 1, 2015 at 1:14 PM Post #145 of 158
I will take my humble rig if my car can take the weight driving so far from amsterdam :D

Jan 1, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #147 of 158
Hire a truck prehaps? What are you bringing

Lolz...my headphone rig weights around 40kg without the headphone..Probably more... Ofcourse my car can take it...was just being funny :D but my back??? That a huge questionmark :D

Pls Check my profile to see what i will be taking... Its a unique rig...only one little problem...it takes around 8hrs to sound on its best, thats why he doesnt have an on-off switch....so i have to arrive early :wink: AND it needs a direct connection to the wallsocket as it draws a bit current from it..well..a lot..check my review about my amp (shortcut is under this post) if you are interested :wink:

I reall hope we can pull this off..i loved the other meet a lot...was fun..all superduper peeps :cool:

Jan 1, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #149 of 158
I can bring also my Fiio X5 with 256 GB of (lots of HiRes) music.
Re location: what if we would ask help from Poulissen, top audio dealer in Roermond or the like? They may have a good suggestion? Maybe sponsor?
Or something along these lines?

Jan 1, 2015 at 5:26 PM Post #150 of 158
Would be nice, they have enough space for a few head freaks
deadhorse.gif

I can give them a call but I need to know for sure what date is ok and how many people are coming!

Offtopic: What kind of music do you have on your FiiO X5? Maybe you could send me some high res music
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back