Dunu TITAN 3 & TITAN 5 US & Canada Impressions & Review Tour
Feb 13, 2016 at 8:35 PM Post #121 of 126
The only gripe I had with the T5s was the fact that the highs were competing with the bass, the polar opposite of what was done with the T3. I guess at this point, I'm a total controlled bass convert after hearing the dn2k(j) and t3. T5 offers quantity but a bit too much, though I find that it yields the best vocals I've ever heard of all the Dunu's I've tried, so yeah, a bit of mixed feelings. I'd buy a revised version in a heartbeat.

Feb 14, 2016 at 12:20 AM Post #122 of 126
  Cheap enough to try though. See if you can find other than medium :) My seller(Easy Earphone) threw in extra pairs and in red and blue. That is cool since they are the same you can do red/right and blue/left with the same sound :)

Yes, Easy Earphone is the seller I'd use. Probably buy them along with LZ-A3 & Z03A.

Feb 14, 2016 at 12:59 AM Post #123 of 126
Guys, you may not be aware, but non-sponsoring companies cannot have tours. It is considered advertising-by-proxy (ie: evading our rules by using a member to advertise a product when they can't direct),so I'm going to have to shut this one. IIRC Dunu was a sponsor in the past, but as I don't have historical records (we have nothing to do with the handling of sponsorship) I'm going to have to lock this thread. 

Jul 25, 2017 at 9:15 PM Post #124 of 126
I want to ask the owners of the titan 3 if they have had problems with after market cables with their iems. I recently got a FiiO balanced cable and the left connection is giving me some problems.

Thanks

Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM Post #126 of 126
Just saw a bunch of these T3s going for £30 from Barnardos charity, they must have had a bunch donated to them. They were all for under £30, free P&P so I gave them another try. As bad as I remember.

On a side note, I noticed a pair just going up for £80... I could tell by checking sellers feedback they had just bought TWO sets from the same charity. Shocking... and they're charging £4.80 P&P. Some people have no shame, bought a set for themselves and another to make £50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back