DUNU Hybrid earphone DN-1000 giveaway. Winner anounced
Oct 31, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #91 of 154
I would like to win. Dunu if I could.

Oct 31, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #93 of 154
61 votes for yes so far, giving us all a little bit less than 2% chans to win! Don't share this gem of a thread to others because I really want the DUNUs to compliment my soon to be new iMOD from Vinnie!:)

Oct 31, 2013 at 12:32 PM Post #95 of 154
I actually reviewed the Landmine not too long ago and was probably the least enthusiastic reviewer. So you know I won't be writing a sugar coated review just because I got something in a giveaway.

Oct 31, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #96 of 154
Free stuff makes this hobby so much more affordable!   
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 31, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #97 of 154
  It was I who offered to bake the pie...

I don't have any recent pics on the computer I'm at right now. This one is from a few years ago. I've had a lot more practice since then...

Will you ship via Fedex?

Rocky the Cat, you can keep the 1000s, I'll be taking this man's (admittedly haphazard but an endearing effort nonetheless) pie out of your hands.

Oct 31, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #98 of 154
It's a bit hard for me to want something I don't know anything about, but I do find myself intrigued. Count me in.

Ok, I'll admit it, I do kinda want them. My portable cans have started cutting out in one channel and I don't feel like replacing them until I've got my home system in order. :ksc75smile:

Oct 31, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #101 of 154
I would love a pair of these iem's. I use iem's because my wife doesn't like sound bleed so these would be perfect. The reality is, I would have to win flagships because I will never be able to afford them. I'm in full-time ministry in Oklahoma and can't justify buying a lot of headphones despite loving music. If i win these, my son gets my vsonic gr02.

Nov 1, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #104 of 154
  Will throw away all my iems and headphones for free Dunus.DN-1000s!!!!!!!!!!
ksc75smile.gif

I'm not being biased but I am giving +1 for Dsnuts to get one.

This absolutely superb IEM deserves much, much more hype that it currently gets, and only the conductor of the hype train himself can kickstart this process 
wink_face.gif

Nov 1, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #105 of 154
  Will you ship via Fedex?

Rocky the Cat, you can keep the 1000s, I'll be taking this man's (admittedly haphazard but an endearing effort nonetheless) pie out of your hands.

Haphazard? I'll have you know I'm actually quite capable. Behold!...

We start with ingredients fresh from the garden... strawberry and rhubarb (the cucumber was for something else)

making the jam/jelly...

banana tart shells from scratch; I prefer to make firmer shells rather than flaky so my desserts don't explode when you bite into them; they're a bit like biscuits but the banana gives it a chewier texture

fill 'er up

Mmmmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back