1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Dunu DK-3001 IEM - 4 driver, 1Dynamic + 3BA

Tags:
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. subguy812
    I made comment about that in my review

2. ldo77
    Does someone could compare it with the Onkyo e900m ?
    Will the dunu pair well with a DAP like the Pioneer xdp300r ?

3. hi-fi amateur
    These are the best IEMs I've ever owned although it seems like no one else owns them, which is a shame.

4. Dobrescu George
    I still own them, and they are very nice indeed. They need more recognition! Quite the package when one is buying them!

5. Retropsych
    I'm considering upgrading to these from my 2000J's, but I'm not a fan of Dunu's tips and the ease with which they slip off.

It will be interesting to see how it compares to the upcoming iBasso IT04.

6. Dobrescu George
    The included SpinFit tips are really good in this aspect :darthsmile:

7. crabdog
    I've been using stock white tips the whole time and never had one come off.

8. Dobrescu George
    Agreed, they never fall off, but the spinfit variation is far more comfortable for me.

9. phthora
    How are these IEMs when it comes to detail resolution? I'm trying to decide between these and the LZ Big Dipper.

10. Brooko Contributor
    Pretty much on par - both are sonically fantastic. For comfort though - I'd take the Dipper. If Dunu can ever get their ergonomics right, they will be right up there with the best. They produce marvellous sounding IEMs and build quality is impeccable. They just make some questionable design decisions (hard angles) which don't work with soft ears.

11. phthora
    After lots of back and forth and pouring over reviews, I opted for the DK-3001 over the LZ Big Dipper. In the end, an expected deal on the former sealed it for me. I hope to have some impressions in a few weeks! BTW, thanks for the great reviews and helpful advice, Brooko!

12. Brooko Contributor
    No probs - you can't go wrong with either one. And if the DK3001 gets too sharp in your ears - consider some mouldable silicone :)

phthora likes this.
  13. ryanjsoo
    Great idea Brooko! If you've done it to your unit, would you be able to post some photos? Thanks in advance.

14. Brooko Contributor
    Haven't had a chance to yet Ryan - too busy writing (have a queue about a mile long). Would be a heap of different fixes you could use though - just a matter of getting creative. Absolutely worth doing for the sound. I don't own any fo the review units, so I'm a bit cautious about doing anything (have to make sure its reversable) :wink:

15. ryanjsoo
    I get you mate, I'll report back if I have any luck and definitely feeling that backlog too! Thankfully, it looks like Dunu's going with a new shell for their dynamic flagship which will be pretty interesting.

Dobrescu George likes this.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last