1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Dunu DK-3001 IEM - 4 driver, 1Dynamic + 3BA

Tags:
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last
  1. shin0326
    Planning to buy this dunu.. coming from trinity delta v2,, is it a big leap when it comes to sound quality??

2. hi-fi amateur
    I'm playing the 3001 straight from my iPhone 7+, so am I doing them a disservice? I mean they still sound great to me.

3. Brooko Contributor
    Yes - the only issue is the comfort - but if you are one of the lucky ones who can wear them without issues, they sound insanely good (I have both the DK-3001 and the Delta 1 and 2)

IMO they don't need extra amping (nor do they benefit from it). if they sound great out of your phone - then just enjoy them :)

shin0326 and hi-fi amateur like this.
  4. subguy812
    These sound great out of a phone..plug n play

5. subguy812
    Sorry I am out of town until tomorrow so it postponed my review for a couple of days. Hopefully can finish it this weekend.

6. crabdog
  7. subguy812
  8. PinkyPowers
  9. crabdog
    After you post your review go to "Head Gear > New Reviews" and there it is!

10. PinkyPowers
    Thanks for the reply!

After fiddling around, I also found another way.

At the bottom of your review, click on the date of publication. That will take you to a URL that links directly to your review.

11. Retropsych
    Does the 3001 use the exact same size tips as the Dunu 2000J?

12. Brooko Contributor
    Nozzle width is about 5mm on both - so yes.

13. mochill
    When is dn4001 coming out

14. Retropsych
    Thanks. I have the problem of the tips frequently coming off when I remove my 2000J's from my ears. Does the 3001 have any additional ridges on the barrel?

15. Brooko Contributor
    Nope - smooth unfortunately

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last