1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Dunu DK-3001 IEM - 4 driver, 1Dynamic + 3BA

Tags:
First

Back
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
  1. bogginhead
    Hey guys. Just wondering something. If anyone here has a pair of DN 2002 or DK 3001 they would trade for a new pair of IMR R1 Zenith please message me. I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask!!!

2. PixelSquish
    Having an issue where my left bud is quieter than my right bud on my 3001's. Tried it from various sources, plus from both cables I have, and the same issue persists. I really don't want to have to send my buds back to China at this point. Anyone have any suggestions?

3. crabdog
    Check to see if the filters are dirty/blocked. Do you have another MMCX cable you can try?

Mrcojocaru and phthora like this.
  4. audio123
  5. cleg
    My video about DK-3001 Pro

6. PaganDL

@cleg,

I really appreciate being tempted even more now...

Been looking at this for some time, especially the Hulk cable, thanks for posting a good review !

It is already definitely on my short list, more than likely my next IEM in the near future !

Keep up the good work !

Hope you have a great day !

cleg and tomscy2000 like this.
  7. tomscy2000
    P1030616a.jpg

I too have had them on hand for about 5 days; they are very impressive, especially when compared to its predecessor (pictured on the left). I think it deserves its own thread, and I've been meaning to create one, but I've been busy. As always, great job @cleg

Having just heard the FH7 (the DK-3001 PRO's closest competition in this price range), personally, I find the DK-3001 PRO more enjoyable to listen to because of its large vocal image. The FH7 is detailed from top to bottom and extended in the treble, but I didn't find it that fun to listen to. The 3001 PRO, on the other hand, is just a joy to listen to out of the box. Overall, it seems like a Harman-like response with a warmer, more laid back tilt. The higher-end DK-4001 will still be better in terms of bass control, layering, resolution, and even extension, but the 3001 PRO's more laid-back signature and price point probably makes it more accessible to more people. Compared to the original DK-3001, it is just leaps and bounds better. The fit is leagues better, and the cable is obviously more versatile. DUNU is really coming into its own and making really great products, but they haven't been as aggressive about marketing to international consumers as of late, so the brand doesn't dominate the minds of head-fiers the way other brands do.

AlexCBSN, cleg and stenog like this.
  8. digititus
    Definitely on my Radar. They tick all the right boxes for me.

cleg likes this.
  9. Dobrescu George
    I absolutely love this one! Great job with the video!

cleg likes this.
  10. tomscy2000
    Dobrescu George likes this.
  11. PaganDL
    Dobrescu George likes this.
First

Back
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35