DUNU 4 Driver, 5 Driver new Hybrid earphone presentation on 2015 the 22nd Beijing International Hi-Fi Exhibition

First

Back
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
45 46
Next

Last
  1. Brooko Contributor
    If you mean cable down - yes you could swap cable sides and wear it down. I wouldn't - but I guess its possible.

2. McCol
    @Brooko

How does the 3001 compare to the Fidue A91?

3. Brooko Contributor
    If you can hang on a couple of days - you'll get that answer. Sirius review almost finished :)

McCol likes this.
  4. Dobrescu George
    Is there any official thread for Dunu DK-3001? Should we make one? This IEM looks extremely interesting and I'm quite intrigued by it now!

5. Dobrescu George
  6. caspadan
    Just wondering if anyone knows of another cable that fits the 2002. I have their cable that's sold separately, but it's too "stiff" for my liking and it's cutting the sound as I move. I have a nice supple cable but it doesn't fit. I'm using the supplied cable now, but I don't like to use it if I want to wear the earphones with the cable over-the-ear as it seems to create a kink in cable (memory..) if used over-ear long enough. Although the supplied cable is lovely.
    Don't want expensive.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  7. Zelda
    what's your budget?

8. caspadan
    Nothing crazy. But if you have suggestions, I'll take a look anyhow. Don't want to limit my choices by putting a budget on it quite yet.

9. Zelda
    there's the own Dunu DN2002 upgrade cable that goes for ~$100 if you can afford that.
    otherwise, you'd need to get the mmcx plugs and go for a DIY option

10. caspadan
    Actually I did get their aftermarket cable with my purchase, but it's a bit stiff to me and the sound is cutting on the left ear when I move. I did actually get the dn-2002 connectors which I finally received on Saturday (after waiting 7 weeks for our post office to deliver). But soldering these are just a mission. I had it at one point only to have issues with the left side, so need to do it again, but this is not my field of expertise in the slightest. I gave up after some hours.

11. Raketen
    Dobrescu George and caspadan like this.
  12. Brooko Contributor
  13. Zelda
    up is the DK-3001 review:relaxed:

Raketen and Dobrescu George like this.
  14. robervaul
    Dunu Falcon-C and DK-X

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Dobrescu George
    The shapes look much more ergonomics in the photos!

First

Back
34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
45 46
Next

Last