DT770 Pro + Xbox HELP!
Jul 13, 2012 at 1:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Nick R

New Head-Fier
Ok, so I have a pair of Turtle Beach PX5's that I use with my Xbox, but I am going to sell it, because frankly I don't play Xbox enough to justify having a $250 headset. I would like to use my beyer dynamic DT770 pro's the same way Astro's are used, by connecting them to a mixamp then using a clip-on mic for Xbox Live chat. The problem is I don't really want to spend $125 on a Mixamp, although it is probably the best option, and I know it will work with my PS3 also. Is there any cheaper solutions that will work with both PS3 and Xbox?

Jul 13, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
Ok, so I have a pair of Turtle Beach PX5's that I use with my Xbox, but I am going to sell it, because frankly I don't play Xbox enough to justify having a $250 headset. I would like to use my beyer dynamic DT770 pro's the same way Astro's are used, by connecting them to a mix-amp then using a clip-on mic for Xbox Live chat. The problem is I don't really want to spend $125 on a Mix-amp, although it is probably the best option, and I know it will work with my PS3 also. Is there any cheaper solutions that will work with both PS3 and Xbox?

Are they the DT770 Pro 80-Ohm or Pro 250-Ohm?
I'm guessing Astro mix-amp is still the best option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back