DT 880 or HD 600 with HA-1
Jun 18, 2003 at 9:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Hiker

500+ Head-Fier
I've been looking around the forums for a few months now but have never yet posted. I have been both impressed and overwhelmed by the massive amount of knowledge floating around these boards. Anyway, I am looking to put together a decent home system. Right now I use ER-4Ps with my Ipod and with my Sony home CDP. In the future I will upgrade the CDP and buy the adapter cable for the ER-4P to convert it to the S version. Right now I would like to buy an amp and either the DT 880 or HD 600. I am planning on getting the CORDA HA-1 since it appears to be the best choice in my price range. If there is something better under $350 please give me your opinion, but I think I am pretty sure about this one. More importantly, I have to choose a headphone that will work well with the HA-1. From what I've see, the HD 600 is an old favorite around these parts, and the newer DT 880 has been receiving great reviews. If anyone uses either of these or both of these headphones with the HA-1 could you tell me your impressions?

Thanks,
Hiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back