DT 880 in da house!
May 12, 2006 at 4:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Lostlamb

100+ Head-Fier
I'm so excited! I accidentally found out what I was getting from my fiancee! She ordered and received a DT 880!! Can't wait!!! However, I suffered the consequences of finding out... I have welts from her pinching all over my arms and rib, but I guess it was worth it.
eggosmile.gif

May 12, 2006 at 8:07 PM Post #3 of 14
Welcome to the club. The woman has good taste.

May 12, 2006 at 8:57 PM Post #5 of 14
trap?? I'm about to marry her.
icon10.gif

May 12, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostlamb
trap?? I'm about to marry her.
icon10.gif

Like he said.
biggrin.gif

May 12, 2006 at 9:03 PM Post #7 of 14
LOL, hey, as long as she's willing to feed the hunger and addiction....
evil_smiley.gif

May 12, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #8 of 14
Wait 'til after the vows, man. That could be your last pair of headphones for a while...

If I get the DT990's I thnk they'll just magically appear at my doorstep some day! Oh look at that! And custom too, huh? can't return them......

May 14, 2006 at 4:14 PM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostlamb
I'm so excited! I accidentally found out what I was getting from my fiancee! She ordered and received a DT 880!! Can't wait!!! However, I suffered the consequences of finding out... I have welts from her pinching all over my arms and rib, but I guess it was worth it.
eggosmile.gif

is this why she is your fiancee?
basshead.gif

May 14, 2006 at 7:55 PM Post #11 of 14
Wow... she definitely sounds like someone who understands the importance of a great pair of headphones.

If she's already willing to accept this great hobby as not just a waste of cash & is also willing to fork out on good gear... then why not fill the wedding list full of extra audio equipment to really make the music great
smily_headphones1.gif

New amp.... interconnects.... CD player.... etc.

May 15, 2006 at 12:28 AM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkninja67
Welcome to the club. The woman has good taste.

Maybe in headphones. After seeing the motley collection (of people, myself included, not equipment) at the national meet, I'd have to question the taste of any woman who wanted someone who posts in these forums.
evil_smiley.gif

May 15, 2006 at 3:55 AM Post #13 of 14
hahaha, whatchotalkingaboutwillis? If she thinks I'm hot with these headphones on my head, who's going to argue?
eggosmile.gif

DT 880 arrived and it has 48 hours of burn-in. So far these headphones sound wonderful with my Original Master amp. Tonal balance is nice, and it's a good companion to my K501s. I'm enjoying these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back